• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
And losing Vieria just made them worse. Spurs thoroughly deserved their goal. Lennon and Carrick playing brilliantly, Ljungberg is the only one doing anything for the Arse

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Another game of 2 halvez, Spurz went too hard in the first half and ran out of gas in the second. Bobby Pires scored against Spurz again, how predictable.

Good result fo everyone nonetheless.

Jimmy_B

HSC
fuck, battered in the second half. lucky to get a point. he may be a cunt, but van persie is fucken awesome. can't believe they didnt start him.

my brother is drunk as fuck, and won't stop being a cunt.

bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Why cant you drink? You may need to if the game goes how I think it might.
they say cos im under 18, and because i have to study tommorow. fucken gay arsenal cunts :( fucking cunt pires :(

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Wigan on the up. And Tottenham/Arsenal statement is good reading for their London rivals (Charlton Athletic). ;)

Last edited:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Jimmy_B said:
fuck, battered in the second half. lucky to get a point. he may be a cunt, but van persie is fucken awesome. can't believe they didnt start him.

my brother is drunk as fuck, and won't stop being a cunt.
If Martin Jol chucked Robbie on earlier, thingz might turn out to be a bit diff. He can cauz some trouble on the counter while they all go fo the equaliser. Unfortunately Mr Jol chose to stand firm and not give him a chance, quite sad really.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Had they beaten Chelsea on the openin round, which they should have, they would be leadin the league right now.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
There is a reason why we spend a few hundred mil on quality bench-warmers. ;)

Whenever we have Rikky or Huth in the middle, we concede. Anyway - so many penalties.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Charlton got no hope against the mighty Trotters. Chelsea typically in front and already conceded their one goal that we're now accustomed to. Nice to see Everton actually scored.

Charlton 0-1 Bolton

Told ya

Last edited:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Chelsea 4-2 Blackburn, so much for that.

Pool 2-0 Hammers. Should've been something like 6-0 with the amount of chances we had really, but we'll take it.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Everton finish 1-0 up over Birmingham. I really think unless a severe improvement is made, Bruce is gone by Chrissy.

Charlton 0-1 Bolton

My god we rule

Last edited:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
fuck yeah ... Milan 3 - Juve 0 HT...better not choke like istanbul though, inter drew with sampdoria too, not a bad day(night)... besides the man utd boro debacle...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Looks like Wigan has an as-good defense as Chelsea, if they concede one or less in their next game (looking at goals conceded).

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Havin a laugh in fourth place. And nice to see you've changed your sig flyin'

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
I missed a great night of football.

Boro 4 Man U 1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh, that means the league is over. Give Chelsea the trophy now and save us the heartache in May.

I'm happy to see Spurs got a point, even though it seems they had a blinder in the first half. I taped the game on DVD last nite, I might watch it tuesday.

Huns 1 ICT 1 (10 men)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, McLeish you dick, you'll be sacked. I dont even think yous will come second this year!

Hibs 2 Hearts 0

Ah, the other local derby in Britain. First loss of the season. Maybe they need a manager.

Please get the boys fired up for tonight, Gordie, a win will see us take the lead.

Milan 3 Juve 1

Plenty of goals, you'd be hard pressed to find time to fall asleep in a fixture with four goals. Juve lead by 2 now.

Rangers 1 Caley 1

HAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry, I mentioned this one already. Funny stuff. Rangers are now in 4th spot, 10 behind Hearts, 7 behind the Hoops, 4 behind Hibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)