The Official Football Thread 2005/2006 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny_87

HSC
BJ_Bhoy - If you remember it, add that Roy Keane quote to Patrick Vieira from in the tunnel. I have a vague idea of what he said - "Go fucking play for Senegal! You're not even French!" Words to that effect anyway. Gold

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Olympiakos 1-2 Lyon .. Juninho with another beauty of a free kick. Snap him up Rafa. He'll solve our scoring problems with free kicks alone.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
make that 4-1 lol, lyon look like a great chance to win it this year ...

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
What a great morning of football.

Chelsea 0 - Real Betis 1

Yesssss! Fuck you, cunts :)

Rangers 2- Bratislava 2

Its just getting better and better :D They squandered a two nil lead- Bratislava are proving to be an Old Firm killer

Inter 2- Porto 1

PSV 1- Milan 0

Schalke 2- Fener 0

Liverpool 3- Anderlecht 0

Lyon 4- Olympiakos 1

Madrid 2- Rosenborg 0

In other news...

Wenger may sue Mourinho for these comments:

"I think Wenger has a real problem with us. I think he is one of those - how do you call it in English - voyeurs."
"He is someone who likes to watch other people."
"I don't know what is happening to him, but I think he is in love with Chelsea, he loves us. Maybe he wants to leave Arsenal and come here and take my job."
"There are some guys who, when they are at home they have this big telescope to see what happens in other families. He must be one of them. He is always speaking about other families."
"It is a sickness. Being a voyeur is a sickness."

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Comfortable win for the Reds, 3 well taken goals...altho to be honest Anderlecht were quite ordinary.

Crazy Horse

HSC
FIRST AND FOREMOST:
I heard Pool won! Great news but the SBS channel screwed up on me:chainsaw: Every other channel was prefect except the one that matters. Just my luck aye? I was going to kick the %#$^% TV in but my ma would have kicked my arse then.

So someone tell me? DID MY ANFIELD BOYS PLAY WELL? *fingers crossed*

bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Hehe, you mean from this? Gold.
He was acting like a complete jerk there and I think those comments were out of line especially since he walked out on his own country - who is he to comment such to another? Seriously, I have a lot of respect for Keane as a captain and I understand that Neville was being hounded but when you tell someone off and they turn AND WALK AWAY you dont go chasing after them and throw all sense of dignity out the window.

Lovely accent though. :D

And last AND least. Wenger and Mourinho. Jose is just acting like an attention seeker as usual. His comments are pretty pathetic though - I think the FA need to give him a good hard clipping around the ears. Besides everyone knows that Wengers more obsessed with United than he is with Chelsea. :D

He won't sue. If he does - I'll put a pic of United lifting their trophies from 99 in my sig FOR A DAY.

johnny_87

HSC
Mourinho is a fuckwit. I really do hope someone kills him.

Come on Wenger I've never liked you but sue the bastard!

CHELSKI SUCK!

If Man Utd don't win the CL then I hope Lyon do!

Crazy Horse

HSC
johnny_87 said:
If Man Utd don't win the CL then I hope Lyon do!
Oh God, another one.

OMG BEN! That Fowler complication by Dijibrillian that you posted ages ago FINALLY WORKED FOR ME!! Its great!! Nearly made me cry. He should have been with us last season. He really should have. Made me get all sentimental. :'(

And if Pool don't win - I'd like PSV to win.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
FIRST AND FOREMOST:
I heard Pool won! Great news but the SBS channel screwed up on me:chainsaw: Every other channel was prefect except the one that matters. Just my luck aye? I was going to kick the %#$^% TV in but my ma would have kicked my arse then.

So someone tell me? DID MY ANFIELD BOYS PLAY WELL? *fingers crossed*
Here is a good match report.

"In Gay Paree, we'll win it six times!" :cool:

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
FIRST AND FOREMOST:
And last AND least. Wenger and Mourinho. Jose is just acting like an attention seeker as usual. His comments are pretty pathetic though - I think the FA need to give him a good hard clipping around the ears. Besides everyone knows that Wengers more obsessed with United than he is with Chelsea. :D

He won't sue. If he does - I'll put a pic of United lifting their trophies from 99 in my sig FOR A DAY.
attention seeker yes... but hilarious also, and i reckon it would be even more funny if wenger sues. sif only a day. wimp. :p

bloody psv...

bratislava should move to the scottish league

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Crazy Horse said:
Oh God, another one.

OMG BEN! That Fowler complication by Dijibrillian that you posted ages ago FINALLY WORKED FOR ME!! Its great!! Nearly made me cry. He should have been with us last season. He really should have. Made me get all sentimental. :'(

And if Pool don't win - I'd like PSV to win.
It was a really good compilation wasn't it? I wonder if bringing him back to Anfield would lift his game somehow, it'd be great for him to finish his career as a Red.

Brilliant win for us this morning. I know it was only Anderlecht, but there were plenty of promising signs:

* 2 out of our 3 misfiring strikers scored fine goals, Moro and Djibs both looked quite sharp, so my confidence in them is restored for now. Crouch though.. ouch he sucked. I didn't watch him a lot last season so I haven't seen him play all that many times, but he's gotta be the clumsiest looking forward I've seen. It looks to me like his confidence is so shot that he can't even think about the word 'shoot' without his mind scrambling and tripping over himself. He needs a few weeks in the reserves to get some goals under his belt, then we'll give him another go.

* Garcia's goal was quite simply one of the best headers I've ever seen. Beautifully directed from 15 yards out into the corner of the net, the keeper had no chance. Anyway he's scored 2 from 4 CL games, so it looks like his CL form is as good as ever. What's more... he's now Liverpool's all time greatest CL scorer :p

* Kewell looked shit .. but he was very promising again. Nice runs, nice passes, combined with Cisse beautifully. Fluffed a shot that he would've scored from if fully fit, but I don't think he's far away. Even at 60-70% as he is now, he's still one of Australia (and Liverpool's) classiest players, so we can all be pretty optimistic about seeing some good contributions from him against Uruguay. He needs to lose the hair bun though

*Gerrard looked pretty good on the right, which gives us the balance we were crying out for earlier. I think he might even stay there once Kewell gets fit. I'd like to see us play:

-------------------Cisse
-----------Moro (Garcia for CL)
Kewell--------------------------Gerrard
----------Alonso-------Hamman
Zenden----Carra---Hyypia---Finnan
------------------Reina

Mourinho was absolutely hilarious. I hate Chelsea, but it's really hard not to like Jose. The Premiership would be poorer without him.

johnny_87

HSC
Crazy Horse - Not another Live-a-pull fan! At least we've won the REAL TREBLE :p

If Man Utd don't win, I hope PSV do, because I forgot about Guus and Culina! lol

donkeydrop

HSC
ahahah...thats true...They will beat Celtic 5-0 at home and lose 4-0 away, while Rangers will get draw both away and at home.

Bratilslava rocks the party that rocks the body! :rolleyes:

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Johnny: Diana (Crazy Horse) has been here for a long time, she just doesn't post as often as she used to :p

What about that guy sent off for allegedly racially abusing Sissoko? What an absolute cunt, the ref definitely did the right thing. I don't know if it was 'racial' so much as religious though (he's Islamic). There are black players playing for Anderlecht, Kompany, their best player is black after all.

Crazy Horse

HSC
AcStyle* said:
Here is a good match report.

"In Gay Paree, we'll win it six times!" :cool:
Thanks AC! If we make the finals again - I'll seriously consider trying to get my hands on a ticket and heading over to Paris for the week. I think with the World Cup - many fans might be a little short of change and tickets might slighty, oh ever so slighty, easier to get a hands on.

Constip8edSkunk said:
attention seeker yes... but hilarious also, and i reckon it would be even more funny if wenger sues. sif only a day. wimp. :p

bloody psv...
FINE! Two days! :p

I wrote one week originally but backed out cause there *is* a chance that he could sue. It'd just be too much and you guys would probably never let me live it down!

And Mourinho is funny usually but these comments about Wenger actually annoyed me for some reason.

Benny_ said:
Mourinho was absolutely hilarious. I hate Chelsea, but it's really hard not to like Jose. The Premiership would be poorer without him.
ai - His mighty easy on the eyes ;)

Benny_ said:
It was a really good compilation wasn't it? I wonder if bringing him back to Anfield would lift his game somehow, it'd be great for him to finish his career as a Red.
BRILLIANT complication. LOVVEE it! Then again - always always loved Fowler and have a real soft spot for him. Oh God, if he'd come back....I think I'd drop down right dead. It'd be awesome :D :D

Benny_ said:
There were plenty of promising signs:

* Kewell looked shit ... He needs to lose the hair bun though

-------------------Cisse
-----------Moro (Garcia for CL)
Kewell--------------------------Gerrard
----------Alonso-------Hamman
Zenden----Carra---Hyypia---Finnan
------------------Reina
Reminded me of Mulan - I think he kinda looks cute with it...hahha ;)

You stick Zenden in LB over Risse? That impressive? Ok my hearts screaming out to watch a game. OMG we're changing so many things and I havn't watched anything. :'(

And thanks for the points on the game :) Luis played really well aye? And the goal - Better than his Juve one?

johnny_87 said:
Crazy Horse - Not another Live-a-pull fan! At least we've won the REAL TREBLE :p

If Man Utd don't win, I hope PSV do, because I forgot about Guus and Culina! lol
Boy, watch your mouth! :mad: :D

<3 Culina. I want PSV to go through for him....If I can't start my day watching the Anfield men on the pitch - then I'd like to be eyeing him off :D Nothing sexier than a man in footy gear. ;)

Benny_ said:
Johnny: Diana (Crazy Horse) has been here for a long time, she just doesn't post as often as she used to :p

What about that guy sent off for allegedly racially abusing Sissoko? What an absolute cunt, the ref definitely did the right thing. I don't know if it was 'racial' so much as religious though (he's Islamic). There are black players playing for Anderlecht, Kompany, their best player is black after all.
The article named Jestrovic as having made the comments. And I think your right. It would have to do with religious beliefs. Isn't is lovely how people try and put down others religious beliefs in order to make their own sound/appear better. It's nice to be reminded about how many morons live in this world.

And Johnny Boy: Don't you worry, my posting will hit the roof right after tomorrow (last HSC exam) and you boys will wish I was back hitting the books. :D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Crazy Horse said:
Don't you worry, my posting will hit the roof right after tomorrow (last HSC exam) and you boys will wish I was back hitting the books. :D
Just don't read her long storiez. :D

Benny_

Elementary Penguin
HSC
Zenden wasn't at left back, I just thought it'd be interesting to give him a go, seeing as how he has exceled there before. Riise has been good over the last couple of games.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
bJ_Bhoy 87 said:
Wenger may sue Mourinho for these comments:

"I think Wenger has a real problem with us. I think he is one of those - how do you call it in English - voyeurs."
"He is someone who likes to watch other people."
"I don't know what is happening to him, but I think he is in love with Chelsea, he loves us. Maybe he wants to leave Arsenal and come here and take my job."
"There are some guys who, when they are at home they have this big telescope to see what happens in other families. He must be one of them. He is always speaking about other families."
"It is a sickness. Being a voyeur is a sickness."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... what an arrogant bastard, quite funny though ... meh, sue the cunt, they can afford it

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
Crazy Horse said:
He was acting like a complete jerk there and I think those comments were out of line especially since he walked out on his own country - who is he to comment such to another? Seriously, I have a lot of respect for Keane as a captain and I understand that Neville was being hounded but when you tell someone off and they turn AND WALK AWAY you dont go chasing after them and throw all sense of dignity out the window.
Have you read his autobiography? Well you should, its a damn fine read (I've read it twice- more often than any English text). The setup for the Irish national team was disgraceful and still in disarray, Keane walking out of the team was in protest. McCarthy and co wouldnt fix things, so Keane left in protest. Maybe he could have done it another way but thats Keano for ya. Thats why you gotta love him. He didnt walk out of the team for personal gain or lack of loyalty- you would be hard pressed to find a more passionate Irishman. Many Irish fans agreed with what he did, and felt robbed by the management in charge that their best player would not be playing for them in Japan. Dignity? Its not a word you associate with Keano. He did best for his team, showed his passion. He didnt worry about cameras or sponsors or player agents or money- he wanted to win the match, get the best out of his team and not take any shit from Arse fags. Thats one reason why I love him.

Constip8ted Skunk said:
bratislava should move to the scottish league
It was our first match with Gordie, and he underestimated them something fierce. Why he couldnae put the brakes on before a 5-0 thrashing is beyond me, but we beat them 4-0 at home. Sutton should have had a goal in the 89th minute. They play consistent, but teams in the UCL should be beating them. Rangers cant get points off them because they are shit.

I'd love to see Artmedia in the second round tho.

Benny_ said:
Kewell looked shit .. but he was very promising again.
Thats a bit of a contradiction, innit? I heard from someone who saw the game that he was in good form.

Crazy Horse said:
FINE! Two days!

I wrote one week originally but backed out cause there *is* a chance that he could sue. It'd just be too much and you guys would probably never let me live it down!

And Mourinho is funny usually but these comments about Wenger actually annoyed me for some reason.
Watch how Jimmy makes bets... it may have been painful, but at least he had a punt. He's got his for two weeks, dont he?

Crazy Horse said:
And Johnny Boy: Don't you worry, my posting will hit the roof right after tomorrow (last HSC exam) and you boys will wish I was back hitting the books.
You do history? Shit, way to remind me what I should be doing now... procrastination killer :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)