The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

matt#1

HSC
N/A
lol. I've missed so much in the past week. Good to see you posting in the thread again, HeCtic. I'd love to catch up on old times with ya. This place isn't nearly as fun without you.

As for the Man United-Arsenal game...I was disappointed with the result like every United fan, but the Gunners played well and definitely deserved to take something from the game. Full credit to them. Obviously the 3 points (or even 1 point) would have been nice...but given Chelsea's loss I think that we are still in a good position to take out the title.

Stubbs

HSC
I know this is a little off topic but here is a Rooney Banner if anyone wants it.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Oh, I love the Mickey Mouse Cup. Now we have 6 more teenagers who've experienced kicking sp*rs in the nuts. We'll batter them at the Grove.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
baptista is startin to look good for u guys..how long is this loan deal for and do u think it will be permanent? u do need another replacement for henry, cant rely on him forever and baptista is getting better and better, just needs more games..

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Yeah, Beast is still struggling to stay in games for 90 minutes. He drifts in and out of games a lot these days, but you can tell he knows how to score goals and he wants to score goals.

He'll be big and he'll get more games now that Robin is injured but right now Henry and Ade are working really well togethor and it'll be tough to displace either of them or Van Persie when he's back.

But did you see Denilson play today? Wtf, he's good for a guy playing his second game. He's gonna be very very handy cover for us, and will allow us to rest our superstar Catalan(who was again the man of the match by far) when he needs it. Traore looks like a potential gun down the left. ,this guy's faster than Clichy and Theo from what I've seen. Hoyte gets better and better, great run and well executed pass for the second goal, so Arsenal fans have a lot to look forward to during the climax to this season.

But first, we pummel those ubercunts Allardyce and Anelka this weekend. Bring it!

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Bolton is kind of a bogie team for Arsenal, so I fancy their chances. But confidence is high after their last-gasp win last week so you'd expect them to roll on. It's the FA Cup isn't it...? Then maybe not.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
bazookajoe said:
No freaking chance.
You're not in the greatest form, we're in good form, Hleb and Eboue's injuries are worrying and the only thing that'll give you any confidence tommorow. Willy might be back from injury so that'll be a big boost for us if true.

Should be interesting to see if Wenger goes with Henry-Adebayor or Henry-Beast.

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
+ van persie's foot injury :(

HOWEVER, after coming back from the bushy + beachy landscapes of port stephens, i have found out that arsenal DID win man u *WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT*
and must express joy in this thread as my close friends have no real interest in football :(
replay's on 6pm on fox sports 2! as my friend FORGOT TO TAPE IT THE FIRST TIME.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
HeCtic said:
Yeah, if you missed that replay, there's one at 10.30 as well, if you're staying in that is.
And if you missed the score between Arsenal and Man U, just ask LMF^^

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Raiks said:
And if you missed the score between Arsenal and Man U, just ask LMF^^
You just won't give up will you.

But I guess you must have something to occupy yoself with since Newcastle don't have anything to play for this week.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That'd be right... it's a quite one upon'Tyne this week.

You guys will win next game and all will return to normal.

Led-Zep

Virtuoso
HSC
ronaldo medical with ac milan, should be confirmed next week.. at least he moved to a place he is familiar with, still has plenty of fans, never got the respect he deserved at madrid imo. wouldve liked to have seen him stay in la liga, i think he is best suited there, but he will definetly help out milan with their problems as long as he is motivated. i want him to succede, best forward in past couple decades imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)