The Official Football Thread 2006/2007 (2 Viewers)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
sk1001 said:
Completely wrong. Ultras are a mentality more than a group of people. Ill-informed people such as yourself automatically link flags, coreos, tifos and flares with hooliganism. It's so much more. There is no doubt some individuals who are "ultras" may fight, but to class all ultras as hooligans is plain retarded. Go back to watching Formula 1.
You're probably one of those Melbourne Victory Union pussies who wears a scarf over their face and calls themself an "Ultra". Pffft. There is no point in arguing the point with you as all you will do is give me Wikipedia response. OK, not all "Ultras" groups are violent but, as I said, these are merely Fan Clubs that have given themselves the label. Think what you like, but if you ever do go to a game with an Ultras group in Europe, you will see what I mean.

sk1001

HSC
Komit said:
You're probably one of those Melbourne Victory Union pussies who wears a scarf over their face and calls themself an "Ultra". Pffft. There is no point in arguing the point with you as all you will do is give me Wikipedia response. OK, not all "Ultras" groups are violent but, as I said, these are merely Fan Clubs that have given themselves the label. Think what you like, but if you ever do go to a game with an Ultras group in Europe, you will see what I mean.
You've gone from saying all ultras are hooligans to "not all ultra groups are violent". Changed your mind?

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
0-0 against Villa, im really annoyed. The liverpool spirit of allways backing your team is starting to wear thin. How the fuck are we going to win the league with results like this, apparently they didn't even make that many chances.
Hell we might start having to think about defending 4th place.:burn:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Phyuk_Yiu said:
0-0 against Villa, im really annoyed. The liverpool spirit of allways backing your team is starting to wear thin. How the fuck are we going to win the league with results like this, apparently they didn't even make that many chances.
Hell we might start having to think about defending 4th place.:burn:
Oh please, don't make me laugh.

Benitez started both Mascherano and Sissoko in the centre, hahaha I don't know why but clearly he didn't want to win the game, or he thought his forwards are so good they'll score with any chance that comes their way.

Arsenal aren't much better, they controlled the midfield, and no one can finish. AJ scored in the last min and sucker punched the fuck out of the Arse. Here's a quote that sums up the day for them.

ESPN gamecast said:
Arsenal have lost this at the death! Hilariious in a way. Just before that decisive corner, Arsene Wenger tripped over on the slidy, snow-infused turf. And then his team conceded. He must be a little miffed; a wet arse and a last-minute defeat.
Luckily I watched the Charlton game against the Geordies, that was a better game to watch. I'm tipping Charlton to stay up, I've said it before and I'll will say it now. Good to see Zheng score his first, and he got the penalty too. Australia should watch out for him in the upcoming friendly.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
OK, not all "Ultras" groups are violent but, as I said, these are merely Fan Clubs that have given themselves the label.

Read before you try to be a smartass.

matt#1

HSC
N/A
lol, enough with the "Ultras" argument already guys. sk1001's purpose on these forums is clearly not to discuss football matters, but to troll and antagonise people. He is just trying to fire you guys up and doing a pretty good job of it because some of you guys are taking the bait hook, line and sinker.

Both Man United and Chelsea are through to the semi-finals of the FA Cup. A final between these two teams at the new Wembley Stadium is starting to look very likely.

sk1001

HSC
Komit said:
OK, not all "Ultras" groups are violent but, as I said, these are merely Fan Clubs that have given themselves the label.

Read before you try to be a smartass.
Groups of fans can call themselves ultras. Why can't they? Ultras are supporters who are active and contribute to atmosphere, normally what a normal fan does anyway. Your arguments are so weak...

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
matt#1 said:
Both Man United and Chelsea are through to the semi-finals of the FA Cup. A final between these two teams at the new Wembley Stadium is starting to look very likely.
Spurs should've won at the Bridge, but some tactical errors by Jol and the determination of Chelsea got the through. Shevchenko's goal was reminiscent of the one he scored against Inter in the 2005 UCL quarter final, absolutely stunning. SWP's was equally good, although it looked more like a fluke. But it was a fantastic goal nonetheless, one which no one can keep out.

Boro seems to have a real hatred of Ronaldo now, every time they feel that they've cheated to get the penalty. Replay did show little contact though, so I'm not sure as to what happened. But in real time, it looked very much like a penalty. It's a shame that Southgate even defended the reckless tackle by Morrison, saying that anyone would do the same. Smells like sour grapes to me.

I'm glad that we're through, and can't wait til we thrash the blue scums in the final, if they can get past the mighty Blackburn.

bng

HSC
Haha to Fat Frank, almost geting punch out. Good on the supporter

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
sk1001 said:
Groups of fans can call themselves ultras. Why can't they? Ultras are supporters who are active and contribute to atmosphere, normally what a normal fan does anyway. Your arguments are so weak...
Dude, I'm not arguing. Anyone can call themselves anything - I don't give a fuck. I was just telling you the facts. I wasn't giving an opinion. I actually like football hooliganism. It's fun.

bng

HSC
Komit said:
Dude, I'm not arguing. Anyone can call themselves anything - I don't give a fuck. I was just telling you the facts. I wasn't giving an opinion. I actually like football hooliganism. It's fun.
The more flares the better:D

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
bng said:
Haha to Fat Frank, almost geting punch out. Good on the supporter
Well only a scouser like you can support such an idiot. If only I can post pictures on this forum you'll see how stupid he looked.

But nevertheless, it was quite funny.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8821/maybefunnybi0.jpg

Look at his face, he's full drugged up and ready to rumble with Drogba too...! Hahahaha

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20070319/capt.lth10903192234.britain_soccer_lth109.jpg

Angry individual: I'm gon smack yo face in kunt.

Fat Frank: No please don't hurt me.

Football hooliganism, English pitch invasion solo style...!

Last edited:

sk1001

HSC
Komit said:
oriiighttt dissscuntttt nethoooooll

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Komit said:
I actually like football hooliganism. It's fun.
Fucking idiot.
-In 1999, four supporters of Salertinana Calcio 1919 died on a train in a fire caused by fireworks,
-On February 2, 2007, rioting resulted in all Italian football fixtures being suspended, after a police officer was killed
-One incident involved a Leeds United supporter being stabbed before a Champions League match
-In another incident, three Middlesbrough fans were stabbed before the club's UEFA Cup clash against AS Roma in the Italian capital
-In 1985, the Heysel Stadium disaster resulted in 39 Juventus supporters being crushed to death when a fence separating them from Liverpool fans collapsed, leading to a violent confrontation
-the Hillsborough disaster in which 96 fans died
-Swedish referee Anders Frisk quit his position after receiving death threats from Chelsea F.C. fans
-Before a home game against Sochaux on January 4, 2006, two Arab youths were punched and kicked by white fans outside the entrance to the Kop de Boulogne. Ushers, all white, stood chatting and did not intervene.
-the battle of Beverwijk(March 23, 1997), in which several people were seriously injured, and Carlo Picornie was killed
-On December 16, 2000, there was a big football-related riot in which Pierre Bouleij was killed by police and a match between VVV and FC Den Bosch was cancelled
-In 1998, a supporter of Real Sociedad was killed by an ultra of Atlético de Madrid linked to a neo-nazi group, just before a match between these two teams
-In 2003, a supporter of Deportivo La Coruna was killed in riots by hooligans supporting the same team, because he attempted to protect a supporter of the opposing team
-Before Galatasaray’s semi-final UEFA Cup match with Leeds United AFC in 2000, two Leeds fans, Christopher Loftus and Kevin Speight, were stabbed to death in Istanbul following street fights between Turkish and British hooligans
-Violence also occurred between Arsenal fans and Galatasaray fans before the Final in Copenhagen[57] in which a Galatasary fan, an Arsenal fan and a Dane were said to have been stabbed.

You sir are a fucking idiot and should be shot.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Boohoo. People die all the time. The only things that I can be sympathetic for are the Heysel and Hillsborough tragedies (not acts of hooliganism by the way) . The rest....shit happens.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Komit said:
Boohoo. People die all the time. The only things that I can be sympathetic for are the Heysel and Hillsborough tragedies (not acts of hooliganism by the way) . The rest....shit happens.
I said it before and I will say it again.

You are a fucking idiot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)