The Official NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Rixon

swirv
HSC
haven't been able to watch the game til now
can someone tell me who is #18/hooker for the roosters?
please and thank you

Rixon

swirv
HSC
I have to say I expected the score line to be much larger, especially the way the roosters are playing

and as I type this looks like we'll be losing JWH for a few weeks after that hit

Rixon

swirv
HSC
dissolve you say

I don't know how many kicks Pearce took tonight but from the looks of it he could have had a whole 80 minutes to kick a goal and NSW would have still lost

Rixon

swirv
HSC
Inglis indicated he wasn't too concerned about any looming penalty.

"Looking at the replay I didn't think there was too much in it ... it's one of those things, but we'll wait and see," he told Fox Sports.

2xL

HSC
Well just so everyone knows, which most people who actually go to this part of the forum would, Jennings to the roosters. Think they will be a big force in NRL this year with Maloney and RTS.

halapenyo

HSC
lol apparently panthers were paying jennings 650k a season. no wonder they were having a hard time the last few years

Dan895

HSC
Uni Grad
Well just so everyone knows, which most people who actually go to this part of the forum would, Jennings to the roosters. Think they will be a big force in NRL this year with Maloney and RTS.
I doubt they will be able to match the likes of last years top four... Mabye a fringe 8 spot for the roosters however I'm skeptical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)