The Official PS3 vs. Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stompy said:
Windows Vista is harder to run than Linux. Linux is probably one of the most bloatware-free OSs out there, depending on what type you're using.
nah, trust me, you're wrong. i study economics

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
stompy said:
Windows Vista is harder to run than Linux. Linux is probably one of the most bloatware-free OSs out there, depending on what type you're using.
Yeah because its open source, your arguement has no basis as you did not specify a distribution of Linux to base your arguements around, no examples, no backing of your pitiful and ignorant claims.

Mongoosedog

HSC
runtlocks said:
yeahh it's fucking peer to peer though. we shouldn't have to pay for it.

can't even find a decent match in cod 4 unless i'm playing with locals. although that's my excuse for my shocking k/d ratio
upgrade your computer.

Blazamane

Banned
HSC
runtlocks said:
i;ve got cod4 on my compy but no one i know plays it on pc
Assure your CAT5 cable is plugged into your motherboard and test your network drivers because COD4 on PC is bigger then 360

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
i reckon once this holiday seasons over there's nothing to look forward to on the 360 that isn't availiable on the ps3(re5, street fighter 4).

discuss

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I'm sure xbox will announce some good exclusives at TGS, and then next year's E3

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
for tgs? yeahh, probably more twatty jrpgs to win over the japs. they're getting spoilt terribly by ms over there. e3's way off as well.

and i think alan wake's still alive and breathing. hell, i'd buy it.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Yeah, it is alive. A cinematic trailer is going to be shown soon. Very excited about that.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
stas you got fable 2 pub games yet? i ganked a free copy from work that's just sitting here.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
nah i haven't :( i thought if we preorder, we were meant to get a code. i never got such a code

alexvision

HSC
The 360 is always going to have less exclusives coming out, and less and less in the future as it only has 2 exclusive developers in comparison to the numerous studios that Sony has access to. This is a good thing as there is a move away from exclusives.

Microsoft needs to launch a new system that can smash the PS3's graphics at a good price to win me over.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
alexvision said:
The 360 is always going to have less exclusives coming out, and less and less in the future as it only has 2 exclusive developers in comparison to the numerous studios that Sony has access to. This is a good thing as there is a move away from exclusives.

Microsoft needs to launch a new system that can smash the PS3's graphics at a good price to win me over.
...Microsoft's system matches PS3's graphics at a good price now. Why are you waiting? When the next generation of consoles come out, MS's will be at a high price: it'll obviously have greater costs

Garygaz

HSC
Stazi is off the warhorse ready to fuck up those who dis the xbox 360 :p

Garygaz

HSC
friend wants to sell me his for $50, is it worth it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)