The Official Rugby League Thread! (1 Viewer)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
So Rugby League starts March 13th 2009, who here cant wait? I thought ill get the thread starting early.

Major trades and changes. Two referees on the field.
What rules would you like to see implemented or tested in 2009?

Discuss.

NRL Draw - 2009:

View attachment 18035

View attachment 18036

Player Transfers - 2009:

NRL > Player Transfers

I thought i might also add a list of Bosers and their supporting teams (Pm me or post here to include).

Broncos: Wrxsti

Sharks: Omium, Musk, hermand

Raiders: Trashman308

Knights: Mozza, bheck7

Roosters: brogan77, x3.eddayyeeee, ledzeppelin

Cowboys: M.Johnson, darkwaters

Bulldogs: Adam

Dragons: Hornsby

Eels: GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS, duckcowhybrid

Last edited:

trashman308

HSC
Yeh sweet. I CANT WAIT.

Raiders 2009 premiers baby. Having two referees on the field is going to complicate things, going to be interesting. Fuifui Moimoi might get the sack? missed training.

Very sad news about Sonny Fai, undoubtedly a rising star.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
I hope this year is better than last year.
Yeh, same here. Melbourne storms with their grapple tackles really was a dent to the NRL. Absolutely pathetic. (And also their last minute try to advance to the Grand Finals over the beloved broncos was heart-breaking lol).

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Yeh, same here. Melbourne storms with their grapple tackles really was a dent to the NRL. Absolutely pathetic. (And also their last minute try to advance to the Grand Finals over the beloved broncos was heart-breaking lol).
I am more concerned about a return of the pathetic standard of play displayed by almost every team last year.

Mozza91

HSC
I am more concerned about a return of the pathetic standard of play displayed by almost every team last year.
You mean the monotonous kicking to the tall wingers that pissed me off I'm glad the Knights don't have big leapers

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
You mean the monotonous kicking to the tall wingers that pissed me off I'm glad the Knights don't have big leapers
With the new signing of Israel Folau for the Brisbane Broncos. Im hoping they use the same tactic :D Folau under the highball is unstoppable.

Mozza91

HSC
With the new signing of Israel Folau for the Brisbane Broncos. Im hoping they use the same tactic :D Folau under the highball is unstoppable.
It's also unbelievably boring the Sharks use this tactic and it makes them the most unentertaining team in the comp

HSC
wait...two referees on the field? that's going to be interesting.

adam: bulldogs.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Go The Sharkies, The race is already over they should give the sharks the trophy right now. :jedi:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Hmmm

I was hoping for more of a response whereby somebody would argue that the sharks have never won a grand final and then finish off by making a Derogatory remark about me. :(

Mozza91

HSC
Hmmm

I was hoping for more of a response whereby somebody would argue that the sharks have never won a grand final and then finish off by making a Derogatory remark about me. :(
As you request
The Sharks aren't chokers they never get in a good enough position to choke they are failures.
Their attack is pedestrian and Kimmorley the overlap killer is twice the player Barrett is he has done nothing since 2005.
The Sharks have never won a premiership and will not win one in the near future.
Your an asshole (happy)

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
Hmmm

You really want to know why the sharks suck? Ok ill refer to one incident: The sharks vs Titans (or panthers, i dnt really remember). 10 mins to go, the score is tied. The sharks are looking for a field goal. Here are the steps of events.

1. Brett Kimorely attempts a field-goal : pathetic attempt (miss)
2. Greg Bird attempts a field-goal: pathetic attempt (miss)

By now your thinking..y not give it to brett seymour, a brisbane broncos star. (obviously good with the foot)....nope

3. Brett Kearne attempts a field-goal : pathetic attempt (miss)

4. Panthers/Titans take an easy field goal, putting panthers in front.

5. FINALLY, brett seymour takes a field-goal: excellent kick (made)

Game is Tied again.

two mins out.

6. A field-goal attempt and greg bird takes it: pathetic attempt (miss)
Other team runs down the field and scores.

Why the hell wouldnt u let seymour take it again. Hopeless and pathetic footy.

I aint no NRL freak. You guys thinking, damn look at wrxsti, he can remember all these details from a game. It's because this game showed to me why the sharks have not won a single premiership and will never will one.

/end rant

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)