The "OMG I've Finished the HSC" thread (1 Viewer)

pearso15

pearso
HSC
DoubleD said:
Whoot! Finally, IPT last night, chem this morning and SDD this arvo... and i'm done and done, Sh?t easy exams though... exept for the 3tests for english adv. mod b( i think?) all the exams were waay easier than past years it seems...

-=DD32=-

How can u say d 2 unit maths exam was easier then past years, it was like the hardest paper in 10 years it was bullshit i hated the maths exam

Danoz The Great

HSC
I finished on the 28th, after the bio exam :)

It's been wonderful this week.

rusty_rouge

HSC
whhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I'm DONE! Woot! So cool - now, back to that post-hsc list - time for some relaxation :D:D:D

neafoo

HSC
omg ;D? im finished the hsc ;D???????
;D?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Santah

HSC
FINISHED!!!!!

Modern History was my last :D

Kind of cool to finish the hsc with my first and last all nighter for an exam :p

Going out tonight to celebrate wohooo!

lala2

Banned
HSC
I'm a day late behind you Modern guys--I finished yesterday with Chem, but then went home and bummed around, and..........I read the Half-Blood Prince!!!!!! :D I've been waiting to read that since its release--the longest four months of my life honestly.....but I cried when I found out who died....and I've NEVER seriously cried from a book, but it was this sad.....*sniff, sniff*

Grr...now I've got to prepare for STAT--I've put down Sydney Pharmacy as one of my options...grr.....all of you, have a great holiday and schoolies if you're going, but I ain't going anywhere, so I'll be hanging around BOS LOTS after STAT's done! :D

Agent JJ

Finished!!!!!

YAY.......today i finished with my last exam being modern history!
its sooooooo cool i ventured back out into the world and discoved all the christmas decorations have gone up in all the stores!!!!!!! soooooo exciting!!!
hope everyone goes alright for the rest of the exams!

*ccs*

I finished my HSC exams today with my last exam bein modern..i thought id stress so much more than i did..im glad its over but im gona miss skool

elisabeth

HSC
So this is freedom?

Honestly, it's a bit weird that it's all over now. I feel... empty. Spose it doesn't help that I've got no immediate plans to celebrate. :/ But don't get my wrong, I'm stoked that I have more free time and nothing to cram for. Still, I had all these plans for after the HSC and now I just can't be bothered to do anything. Bah.

I was always like "yeah, right" to people who said the wait for results was worse than doing the exams, but now I can see what they mean... anyone else feel that? Rock on Dec 16th and CLOSURE already.

Danoz The Great

HSC
pearso15 said:
How can u say d 2 unit maths exam was easier then past years, it was like the hardest paper in 10 years it was bullshit i hated the maths exam
Did it ever occur to you that they might not do maths? Or they could do general maths? (That exam was nice)

iluvnathen

HSC
Yay!!! Finished

Sac was my last exam. all over now! Freedom is sooooooooooooooo good.
NOw I gota figure out wat im gona do-this year has been study, study study.

Im so disappointed that the whole of section 1 B (12 mk Question) was on future directions I suk at it. The shortanswers ones were pretty good tho I rekon. I luved the persons/enviro stuff..... so easy

anyway I'm off to read Harry Potter, eat chocolate and sunbake by my pool

pearso15

pearso
HSC
dani_danoz said:
Did it ever occur to you that they might not do maths? Or they could do general maths? (That exam was nice)
Well they did do 2 unit maths and not general (and dont rub it in that general was easy because isnt general suppose to b easy) just because u wernt game enough to do 2 unit.

$a®e

HSC
yay...i feel so god damn wonderful now that its over...as of yesterday at 5pm i became free hehe...now its time to get wild and party!!!

good luck to the rest of yas xo

Aloshan

Leave School
HSC
this is it , fuck this muthafuckn site.i finish my hsc tomoro(4th nov) with physics and just wanted to say that il neva come to this site again.This site is a slackers dream , where we just get all tha notes from the nerds(and they are ALOT of nerds on this site).Anyway it helped me alot cause i did shit all for two years then crammed bout 4 days b4 my exam(ritalin helps) but still fuck this site and fuck everything related to the HSC.Cant wait to get some of the stickiest ickiest greenist buddah loving shit in me 2moro.

Later Muthafuckerz

adambra

HSC
Aloshan said:
this is it , fuck this muthafuckn site.i finish my hsc tomoro(4th nov) with physics and just wanted to say that il neva come to this site again.This site is a slackers dream , where we just get all tha notes from the nerds(and they are ALOT of nerds on this site).Anyway it helped me alot cause i did shit all for two years then crammed bout 4 days b4 my exam(ritalin helps) but still fuck this site and fuck everything related to the HSC.Cant wait to get some of the stickiest ickiest greenist buddah loving shit in me 2moro.

Later Muthafuckerz
gl and peace out

Danoz The Great

HSC
pearso15 said:
Well they did do 2 unit maths and not general (and dont rub it in that general was easy because isnt general suppose to b easy) just because u wernt game enough to do 2 unit.
If you REALLY want to know, I can't stand maths and want to do something relating to the humanities post-school. I'm really good at maths, and did advanced in year 9/10, but I didn't want to go from advanced to doing no maths at all. Hence, I did general.

In a sense, I am 'not game enough to do 2 unit', but I did make that decision FOR ME and not for anybody else, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)