• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the only thing worth reading on this page. (1 Viewer)

Reckoner

HSC
so i put forth the question, as it has been done so many times before.

WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY, DO YOU FEMALES SHOW ANY ATTENTION TO
-FOOTYHEADS
-ANYONE WITH A RATS RAIL
-SOUTHERN CROSS'S
-ANYONE WHO TAKE THEIR SINGLET OFF
-A GUY WITH A BODY BUT NO BRAIN.
-A TATTO OF YOUR OWN LAST NAME ON YOU

let me go into a little more depth.

firstly at this present moment i think ~96% of females fall into this stereotype ( not you ayo dont worrie). and i wish to raise the question why? what is it that would causes you to be anything other than repealed away from these people?
im not saying dudes with good bodys are all dumb, nor am i saying footyheads cant be smart, but more oftern than not the guys who get the nice girls have several off these characteristics.

i dont say this out of anger or rage, infact quite the opposite, i have a girlfriend and im very content with my relationship, but i do have to ask; why? i offer my girlfriend humor which isnt at her expence to make my friends in footyshorts laugh, and i tell her i love her because i mean it, not to get in her pants.
you blatently know this is what they are doing more oftern than not, and yet you still go for these types of guys. this isnt aimed at everyone as i know not everyone is like this. but the sad fact of the matter is, the majority are. please dont try to tell me that nice girls wont go for these types of guys because they do. i've seen it. i lol'd. but it happends. sooo please discuss.....
Why would anyone read this thread??

:pirate:

Guesss

HSC
All of the girls I've ever met who go out with these stereotypes don't tend to be the nice girls. Now I put this to you, why would you want to go out with someone who is attracted to these type of people.
Exactly! :D

BlueNess

HSC
"jordzy New Member

HSC: 2009

i dont say this out of anger or rage, infact quite the opposite, i have a girlfriend and im very content with my relationship,

methinks there's more to this topic than meets the eye.

BlueNess

HSC
I'm saying that's maybe why the thread was made, you tool :p

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
WHY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHY, DO YOU FEMALES SHOW ANY ATTENTION TO
-FOOTYHEADS
-ANYONE WITH A RATS RAIL
-SOUTHERN CROSS'S
-ANYONE WHO TAKE THEIR SINGLET OFF
-A GUY WITH A BODY BUT NO BRAIN.
-A TATTO OF YOUR OWN LAST NAME ON YOU

thats probably a list of the things im LEAST attracted to. rats tails are disgusting. southern crosses are SO bogan. singlets off just shows how much of a tryhard the guy is. brainless guys are not attractive. and the tattoo thing is gay.

some "footyheads" are alrite though :p

Guesss

HSC
thats probably a list of the things im LEAST attracted to. rats tails are disgusting. southern crosses are SO bogan. singlets off just shows how much of a tryhard the guy is. brainless guys are not attractive. and the tattoo thing is gay.

some "footyheads" are alrite though :p
I'd pretty much agree

except for the shirt off... now that i dnt mind (if they have a gud body) lol ;)

ohh and some tattoos are okay! for me anyway!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
I'd pretty much agree

except for the shirt off... now that i dnt mind (if they have a gud body) lol ;)

ohh and some tattoos are okay! for me anyway!

for me, shirt off at the pool, gym (hehe), inside their house, at a mates house or at the beach is obviously fine.

what annoys me is guys who go out in public places where people are usually fully clothed (eg. shops) with no shirt on. for me, i reckon that just shows hes try hard lol.

Guesss

HSC
yeh i think i'll agree! :D

lol although i dont usually see guys topless in the shops in my area ! lucky u ;) haha ! jks!

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
lol you musnt live in western sydney then.

+ believe me im not lucky... the ones without shirts in shopping centres THINK theyre mad sexy and buff, but theyre not lol

Guesss

HSC
lol you musnt live in western sydney then.

+ believe me im not lucky... the ones without shirts in shopping centres THINK theyre mad sexy and buff, but theyre not lol
lmao actually i am in western sydney! haha

ohh okay i get u! lmao those typa guys annoy me, i usually see em at parks though! lol and its like *plz cover up, for God's sake*!

boganxcore

HSC
i am too self concious to even consider taking my shirt off hahaa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)