the pill or condoms? which makes sex better? (1 Viewer)

IcEy

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
but then there is the disgustingness of being the girl and having to wait for the cum to spill out of u afterwards
I was really freaked when that happened while I was with my ex.

Does it always happen for every girl? Doesn't it just stay in there? isn't there like, some place else for it to go?? I guess now that I think about it, where would it go...? Up?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
IcEy said:
where would it go...? Up?
if it tried to go up (and you were on the pill) it'd get there and go "ummm....what do i do now? oh crap! put me back!!!" and turn around and come back out or get killed on the way

IcEy

HSC
bittersweet_em said:
lol lol

yeh i think it happens for every girl... it has to come out some time

that's why when me and my bf have sex i have a towel underneath me so it doesn't go on his bed

my friend was once walking home from her boyfriend's house and felt it all come out while she was walking *grossness*
Why can't it just stay in there?

That is eww...

Last edited:

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
alby said:
if it tried to go up (and you were on the pill) it'd get there and go "ummm....what do i do now? oh crap! put me back!!!" and turn around and come back out or get killed on the way
bwahahahahhahahahahahahaha

fucking hilarity manda. ill remind you of that one

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hehehe i was just remembering some cartoon-y thing. 2 guys fucking, then goes to a shot of the sperm, swimming upstream...looks around for somewhere to crash...and then does the "oh shit" kinda look, and turns around, trying to get out. cant remember were it was from, but really bloody funny!

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Kimono Microthins. they are 38% thinner than a normal condom[ ultra thins are only 20% thinner] and yet are stronger and break less that a standard condom, its some japanese type and they found a way to manufacture the latex to be both thinner than stronger so yeah

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
thats japanese standard, they also come in Japanese XXL
i.e Australian standard size

stazi

Nightman
HSC
haha, japanese people are so funny. I bought a jap condom for fun when i was over there for a night. Tiny.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I've only done it without a couple of times, but yeah definately that for both parties.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ive never done it without. however, i've also never enjoyed sex. wierd.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
yulia said:
And the fat thing, my doctor's words of wisdom "I think it's a myth, girls go on the pill because they're in a relationship, so they're happy, which means they're not getting all self concious about themselves because they're so in love and whatever, so they start eating more and before you know it they're ballooning in size and blaming it on the pill, when really, it's their boyfriends fault."
Not true. The pill has been proven to cause weight gain in some girls (including me when I was on it 2 years ago), the best pills to take to avoid the weight gain thing are Yasmin and Dianne...except they're expensive.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I think we now understand what makes sex better.
What about anal sex? Condom or the pill?

Jess-a_belle

HSC
a few of my opinions after reading this topic:

condoms = ouch after a while...constant friction/rubbing etc... = pain
pill = ive been on the cheapo one, Levlen for, three years now, I havent had any problems with weight gain/skin/other side effects. i often skip my periods too as its more convient for me. and when i do allow myself to get my period, oh dear, it is painful!

a few guys i know or have been with, tend to get mr floppy during the awkwardness of putting on a condom. however any guy ive ever been unsure of, the condom goes on. i've only slept with a few guys bareback bcos i had been with them for a long time and knew they were "safe" and i trusted my pill-taking. about lasting longer - my current bf came far quicker WITH a rubber.. i dont know if this was bcos of the kind we were using - those ultra ultra thin ones from ansell.

i agree with the intimacy thing.

ALSO - these younger guys who are saying "omg its so gross having to wait for the 'dribble' "... well if this really disgusts you, why are you having sex? its all about the body/fluids contact... if something this trivial disgusts you so much, i dont think you should be doing it.

sorry if any of this has been covered already, just my 2c.

:) cheers

Jess-a_belle

HSC
ahem * proper vioce*

the escape of semen from the woman's vaginal cavities after sexual intercourse without a condom.

= dribble.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
hahahahha.
id love to have sex without a condom. havent had the opportunity to do so yet and i'm yet to actually enjoy sex.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I'm sort of mystified as to how this was even brought up. It's like saying would you rather wear socks or have bare feet when you're swimming.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
a few guys i know or have been with, tend to get mr floppy during the awkwardness of putting on a condom.
Jess-a_belle said:
my current bf came far quicker WITH a rubber.. i dont know if this was bcos of the kind we were using - those ultra ultra thin ones from ansell.
And it is for both those reasons that I dislike condoms, they are tres gay.

It so much more intimate without, and there's a very heavy trust thing that takes place subconciously.

The only downside I see to not using a condom, is that there is then no limit on the amount of times sex can be had in a single session without running out. My penis totally died after 4 times (well, the first 2 weren't during sex, but they still count as orgasms regardless), half way through the 5th, while changing position, it just quit on me and wasn't to be seen again until the next morning.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Josie said:
I'm sort of mystified as to how this was even brought up. It's like saying would you rather wear socks or have bare feet when you're swimming.
what was brought up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)