The Reason Why Nickelback Suck (1 Viewer)

stamos

sellout
HSC
ahhahhaha i'm appalled that we needed a thread to establish that nickelback are the musical equivalent of aids

...duh

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by stamos
ahhahhaha i'm appalled that we needed a thread to establish that nickelback are the musical equivalent of aids

...duh
Then what's Britney Spears equivalent to?

stamos

sellout
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Then what's Britney Spears equivalent to?
if she was equivalent to an std then i guess everyone's chances of having sex with her would be improved. 6 degrees of seperation link the whole world... so in this analogy, i'd get to sex with britney

rox0r

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
nickelback are complete shit, just like creed

i liked triple Js comments on creed breaking up

"they sold 24 million albums, and were a pile of shit"
"yeah i think 22 million of the albums went to triple m broadcasters"

in summary, triple m jock rock, ie creed, nickelback, three doors down, etc.. is fucken horrible.

the problem with triple m is they play it so safe, they either play good music that is really old and no one isnt gonna like it, like nirvana or powderfinger.. but gets kinda repetitive.. or they play this crap dirge rock shit that doesnt push any boundaries, just sits on your stomach like a bad vindaloo and forces you to listen.

triple M.. hell yeah.. what a shit motto, should be something like.. "triple M, playing the same song or one very similar to what was on last time you tuned in."

not as catchy i spose

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
first.

oh my god. they have 2 songs that sound similar! oh my god they have to be the worst band ever! out of the 4 albums and about 50 songs, they have two ones which if you play around you can get them to sound similar!

if you think this is bad, mosey on over to linkin park.

second.

triple m have a formula, they play popular rock, they dont stray, thats got nothign to do with nickelback. of course i agree that some of the songs are overplayed and get old but at least the majority of them are bearable unlike other radio stations...

which brings me to my third point,

triple j? cmon that radio station has gone so far done hill in the last few years its just not funny. i mean how can something so good turn to complete and utter shit?

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
am i the only one whos noticed that triple m play alot of red hot chili peppers? everytime i switch on, theyre playing. not that thats a bad thing or anything...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Nick
in summary, triple m jock rock, ie creed, nickelback, three doors down, etc.. is fucken horrible.
that's all top 40 rock

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Krangelus
i used to think Nickelback were "o.k"... after visiting this site i have come to see the error of my ways.

http://www.thewebshite.co.uk/nickelback.htm
hahha

you've got to be fucking with me right ?

the people who complain about this shit should go have a listen to half, heck no the majority of songs out there on the airwaves.

if it aint in the G major or E minor key then that would be something.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nick
the problem with triple m is they play it so safe, they either play good music that is really old and no one isnt gonna like it, like nirvana or powderfinger.. but gets kinda repetitive.. or they play this crap dirge rock shit that doesnt push any boundaries, just sits on your stomach like a bad vindaloo and forces you to listen.

triple M.. hell yeah.. what a shit motto, should be something like.. "triple M, playing the same song or one very similar to what was on last time you tuned in."

not as catchy i spose
meh a hell of a lot better than most of the shit being played atm

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
I threw a party when I heard that Creed broke up. I've still got supplies in the hope that Nickelback will too.

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AsyLum
hahha

you've got to be fucking with me right ?

the people who complain about this shit should go have a listen to half, heck no the majority of songs out there on the airwaves.

if it aint in the G major or E minor key then that would be something.
lol you r a nerd

HSC
despite alot of endless repeats of nickelback's new songs on triple m which annoys me alot, it's a heck of alot better than 2dayfm *no comments*

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by AsyLum
wow i just won the argument :D

next time stfu ?

ROFLLMAO yes you won the argument asylum. The point that is being made is that they are not "similar", did you even go to that website, they are exactly the fricken same.

heres a handy hint for u, stop being such a nancy stuckup prick

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Krangelus
ROFLLMAO yes you won the argument asylum. The point that is being made is that they are not "similar", did you even go to that website, they are exactly the fricken same.

heres a handy hint for u, stop being such a nancy stuckup prick
STFUOGMTHANKYOU

Firstly, my argument was that the majority of shit out there is exactly the same, that the very nature of the music industry these days isnt based on 'breaking the mould' but rather on finding a formula and repeating it till it dies.

The bands and songs you have mentioned in other threads are symbolic of this.

Is there anything wrong with that ? No. What i have a problem with, are fucktards like you who dont get this fact, and suggest in fact 'OGM I LISTEN TO UNDERGROUND MUSIC COS IM A REBEL KEKEKKE.'

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
im not shutting up anytime soon
this is fun and gives me something to do in my boring mundane life of listening to top 40 music

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)