The Reason Why Nickelback Suck (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Good. I needed to catch up to Loz's 4K+ posts.

xarg

BUBZ :D
HSC
This thread is incredible. I've never seen so many people demonstrate their ignorance in so close together.

Firstly, if you don't like the music, don't listen to it. Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's shit.

Each to their own.

Secondly, you go on about how nothing's new any more? Nickelback has many other songs that DIDN'T do well because they were different. The ones that have been successful are very similar. To me this speaks volumes about the consumers of the music, not the band themselves.

If you want something new maybe you should try listening to some dance or techno or something without deciding that it's shit before you even listen to it. Some people happen to like music that is more for the music than it is for the attitude and acting tough.

There are heaps of different genres of dance music and the vast majority of them don't get played on the radio. Not being popular doesn't mean they're not good.

Lots of dance music sounds different, if your ignorance prevents you from realising this maybe you should be taking it out on yourself, not just calling other music shit.

If it was all the same, there wouldn't be so many different successful artists out there.

spanked

This xarg guy is right i reckon.. nickleback is actually different in many ways

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by AsyLum
Good. I needed to catch up to Loz's 4K+ posts.
Nobody is as sad as I am. But you're doing a damn good job of trying.

juggla

god dammmit. this thread is so stupid. it made my nose bleed. the fact that a thread was made to confirm that nickelback suck is so disgusting. this band is awful. pure garbage. i've seen more talent in a monkey taking a shit than these guys. and anyone who likes them or creed or triple m for that matter.. god damn what is wrong with u. to that ninja guy that posted about ppl respecting other ppls opinions. i respect that. good post. however. some stuff is universally garbage. and nickelback is just that.

Juggla,
black death linebacker

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
the shebang are fucking funny. Marty and Byron rock my socks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)