the rents and the lover (1 Viewer)

Lundy

Banned
HSC
When I first had a bf my mum would stress out, like, a lot, probably fearing the worst. Nowadays both my parents are surprisingly easy-going about it, considering he sleeps over a few times a week. I assume that they assume what I'm doing but I'm legally an adult so they can't really do much about it. Not that they would try to, because I think they trust me by now.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
my parents know everything. not that i have ever discussed any of it openly with them, but they know im on the pill and they know that my bf stays over quite often. theyre not stupid. but theyve been cool about it the whole time weve been together (2 yrs) so its not a big deal

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
parents are all good here, they know what i tell them. its been 5 months for me so everyones met everyone and everyone gets along. couldnt ask for more really :)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
my dad has absolutely no idea about any of my exes
my first bf managed to sneak in, sleep over, and then sneak out without my dad realising...

though now he's getting suss that i have one (i don't). muahahha.

talking about sex with my dad or my stepmum is definitely something i will never ever do in this lifetime :p

berry580

HSC
Rory said:
I don't have a love life rofl but when I do have someone they know everything, my mum is my best friend so I just tell her everything, it doesn't phase her. I've rarely got anything to tell though, she's generally the one encouraging me to go out and get a guy anyway.
LOL.
Encourages you?
How old are you?

Btw, regardless of how old you are, if the person in your avatar is you, then I gotta say- YOUR SO CUTE!! :uhhuh:
Your probably older than me and you're a westerner (I'm an Asian (call me racist as you please)), otherwise you should be seeing someone with flowers in front of your house by now. :D

Last edited:

cayte

Heh, funny I was thinking the same thing. What's the prob, she's pretty cute... Ah well, sex/love is strange like that.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
being open about it is the only way i think, but then again i have only been in one relationship which lasted a while so im not exactly the expert.

but it sure beat the hell out of hiding behind their back (the parents).

Rory

HSC
berry580 said:
LOL.
Encourages you?
How old are you?

Btw, regardless of how old you are, if the person in your avatar is you, then I gotta say- YOUR SO CUTE!! :uhhuh:
Your probably older than me and you're a westerner (I'm an Asian (call me racist as you please)), otherwise you should be seeing someone with flowers in front of your house by now. :D
*Hides Embarrassed* Yeh it's me in my av heh I'm 17, She encourages me because I do home school so I don't really see any people regularly enough to get involved with so generally whenever we go shopping, if we find a cute salesmen she'll drop hints around him lol she tried to marry me off (jokingly) to this cute mechanic who did a house call a few weeks ago, it was funny..

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well my parents found out after about 2 weeks when they walked into the kitchen one morning to find both of us having brekkie. It sort of went from there... parentals were cool with it all from the start. But we're living together now so the parents aren't such a big concern for either of us now when it comes to our relationship with each other.

berry580

HSC
Rory said:
*Hides Embarrassed* Yeh it's me in my av heh I'm 17, She encourages me because I do home school so I don't really see any people regularly enough to get involved with so generally whenever we go shopping, if we find a cute salesmen she'll drop hints around him lol she tried to marry me off (jokingly) to this cute mechanic who did a house call a few weeks ago, it was funny..
17?! I'm 16 this year (Only 1 year apart-PASS), f--- this racist sh-t (She's a female- PASS). Ok, one last point, how tall are you? :eek:
I hope you don't go shopping too often. LOL

Well, your simply just so cute, everyone should be after you. How can someone like you would need to worry about no boyfriend? :confused: You should be worrying about too much boys going in circles around you.

Rory

HSC
berry580 said:
17?! I'm 16 this year (Only 1 year apart-PASS), f--- this racist sh-t (She's a female- PASS). Ok, one last point, how tall are you? :eek:
I hope you don't go shopping too often. LOL

Well, your simply just so cute, everyone should be after you. How can someone like you would need to worry about no boyfriend? :confused: You should be worrying about too much boys going in circles around you.
lol I think the male population is scared of me :p I'm *thinks* 174cm (5'8"-5'9") haha I only go shopping too much with my mother where we spend most of my dads money just to watch his head spin :) he keeps prattling on about putting us on a $200 pocket money per week haha never gonna happen..

berry580

HSC
Rory said:
lol I think the male population is scared of me :p I'm *thinks* 174cm (5'8"-5'9") haha I only go shopping too much with my mother where we spend most of my dads money just to watch his head spin :) he keeps prattling on about putting us on a $200 pocket money per week haha never gonna happen..
Doesn't matter, there's still me. If you don't care about a boyfriend who is 14cm shorter than you, that is..... :(

LOL
Your so lucky, my dad wouldn't even let me buy a $20 CD (unless it has something to do with education), let alone a $200/week pocket money. :(

cko

HSC
my rentz don't no n they'll never no. Actually, my mum knows that i went out with a guy when i was like 15... im goin out wit him again (im 17 his 18) n der's no way theyll no.. itll just make life difficult coz my rents (mainly my dad) = old fashioned krn rents. but itl b fun to tell them when tha tym comes "hi mum hi dad. Guess wot? I've got a bf and his WHITE!" [yeh my dad is very ant racial-mixing] ...all hell will break lose...itd b funny to watch tho...

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
that's not that tall, it's only...*counts with fingers* 6 cm taller than me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
cko said:
my rentz don't no n they'll never no. Actually, my mum knows that i went out with a guy when i was like 15... im goin out wit him again (im 17 his 18) n der's no way theyll no.. itll just make life difficult coz my rents (mainly my dad) = old fashioned krn rents. but itl b fun to tell them when tha tym comes "hi mum hi dad. Guess wot? I've got a bf and his WHITE!" [yeh my dad is very ant racial-mixing] ...all hell will break lose...itd b funny to watch tho...
hehe i dont think they'll disown you or anything, my rents were pretty restrictive asian style when we first got here and when i was a young lil boy, but as time went on they got a lot more liberal. so i think that parents do know, they didnt get to where they were at by being stupid :p they know the tricks and tactics, and usually its because they were the ones doing the hiding behind the rents that most parents try and show the "strict" view.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
yeah asian parents suck, especially for girls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)