The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

minminmin

HSC
lilkiwicutie89 said:
stranger than fiction
is that bad? i did want to see that lol. i usually like will ferrell movies. except for bewitched. i HATE that movie SO much!!!!

historykidd

HSC
Gallipoli was probably the worst I found it very very boring, poorly acted and overall irrelevent.

howboutno

HSC
Butterfly_Wings said:
I've never even heard of Gigli, but all this talk of how crap it is just makes me want to watch it more. ;)
Same here:)

efhat

HSC
little miss sunshine was so crap!!! i seriously could only watch bout 20 mis b4 walking out......the family just yells at each other the whole time and theres a retard that deosnt speak....big whoop

war of the worlds was horrible....that line ...sumthin about what is europe , i dnt even remember coz it was so puke fest.....sum1 tell me if they remember that line LMAO......tom cruise is a faggot

all those little gay faggy kids movies.....wtf was monster house? or open season GAYY

oh and any1 that bags out kung pow needs to be put down.....that movie is a crak up and a half.....

wu89

HSC
popstar.
it stars aaron carter (i should of guess anything with him in it would of been bad)
i don't know what possessed me to pick it up, hire it from video ezy and watch it but it was the worst movie ever.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Anything directed by uwe boll. Anything directed by the guys that did epic movie.

bussoti said:
... and Mulholland Drive. I want those precious hours back.
u dont deserve to have an opinion. If you thought this was shit, then you were clearly too inept of a human being to understand any of it. Crap movies are the ones that make u wonder why the director took a shit on the script half way through and that have no technical appreciation value at all, as well as being outrageously boring / unfunny / 3 hours too long.

Srsly, how the hell do some directors like Uwe Boll continue to get funding for movies? he has at least 6 movies in the imdb bottom 100, with only a couple of his movies scoring over 3, most of them are in the 1 and 2 range out of 10. There's something seriously wrong with him.

HSC
u dont deserve to have an opinion. If you thought this was shit, then you were clearly too inept of a human being to understand any of it. Crap movies are the ones that make u wonder why the director took a shit on the script half way through and that have no technical appreciation value at all, as well as being outrageously boring / unfunny / 3 hours too long.

Srsly, how the hell do some directors like Uwe Boll continue to get funding for movies? he has at least 6 movies in the imdb bottom 100, with only a couple of his movies scoring over 3, most of them are in the 1 and 2 range out of 10. There's something seriously wrong with him.
then, o ball of interweb wisdom, o great pure and jellified expert in the field of art, pray thou enlightenst us on WTF mullholland drv is about. or eraserhead. or what drugs lynch takes.

in small words, mind you, for we are mere humble, simple minded folk, without the benefit of a bachelor of arts degree or an affinity to pretentious bullshit

HalcyonSky

HSC
EDIT: Removed distastefully aggressive comment due to calming down.

Erm, this thread has nothing to do with my interpretation of the film, its to do with "the shittest movie ever", a title that cannot be justly placed upon any of Lynch's films. Ok so you dont understand it and think its just an absurdist film, but it is a technical masterpiece of directing (lynch was nominated for an oscar), and naomi watts' acting was awesome, which places it above disasters such as epic movie.

Last edited:

SiN3m

HSC
The Holiday - ofcourse it could be coz i was a high and we were at camp and the teachers didn't let me go back to my cabin...i hate jude law

Connan the Barbarian- crap- HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE!!!

The Tempest- movie that was filmed as a play CRAAPPPP

ninja-boy

HSC
^fuck off shrek is good lol

Harry potter movies sucked balls, so did thoughs "movies" eg date movie blah blah but scary movie 1 and 2 were good

renzieroo

HSC
I'd have to be Napoleon Dynamite. What gave me the shits was that it won sooo many American awards - tells you something about Americans doesnt it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)