The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

Pace_T

HSC
well the harry potter movies are for kids anyway, its your own fault for watching it.

SiN3m

HSC
Talented Mr Ripley

Clueless (God i actually have to study this!)

trento654

HSC
eastern promises
a history of violence
all that date movie epic movie shit
black christmas
norbit
good luck chuck
are we there yet
are we done yet
american pie straight to dvd movies
cats and dogs
28 weeks later
saw 4

trento654

HSC
big fish
50 first dates
cat woman
click
bicentenial man
license to wed
catwoman
daddy day care
bewitched
master of disguise

L-esky

HSC
the game plan. it annoyed me to the point i wanted to walk out of the cinema and then my friend reminded me that i had paid $13 to get in so i might as well watch the last half hour.
the movies is such a rip these days with all the crap that comes to my local cinemas. anything good only comes here for about a week (if we're lucky) and usually only has 1 session a day at an incredibly inconvenient time.

oh, enchanted was lame too.

basket.case

HSC
LOL, yes. All this epic movie date movie shit, ripoffs of some already questionable movies doesn't sit right with me in the cinema at all.

I've never had to actually walk out of a movie, I tend to avoid paying in the first place. Well, unless I'm dragged by a date who's laughing at the jokes (haha, usually a good sign not to go on another with him), or likewise with a large group of friends, in which case it's akward.

I thought Chuck and Larry was an absolute waste of money, and an absolute waste of time. That was the last 'bad movie' I had to sit through. However, Norbit, Garfield (no idea what that sequel was for), the one with the little baby man (white chicks guys??), any American Pie >3,The Break Up,John Tucker Must Die, all equally shitty, but luckily on dvd so able to switch off or walk into other room and find a better use of time. Oh, I know Jessica Simpson was in pretty damn near perfect shape in Dukes of Hazzard, it still sucked. What else, Cat woman.

Oh, and if anyone actually derived some small sadistic (well, what else?) pleasure from any of the above movies, please give me your thoughts. I would love to see what kind of people enable studios to continually churn out shit like this. Well, IMO that's all.

ps. I personally can't stand Lindsay Lohan, Matthew Fox, Saw movies, or Tom Cruise. I laugh at
any remakes of authentically freaky Japanese horrors (including the Grudge, the Ring, etc), and I never bought the whole Star Wars thing either, although I have friends who live and breathe it. However, they're just personal qualms. *could* see why some would enjoy them (just), but still. The movies underlined above though, are ones I believe most consider universally sucky, regardless of general preferences.

But go, you're free to challenge me on this one. ;)

feeney

HSC
N/A
Shit movies:

10,000 BC: So crap it made my brain hurt, my friend made me go see it and I told him it would be shit. Mammoths in Eygpt building pyramids? Black kid grows up to be a white man? Snow to forest to desert?

Pathfinder: Also shit and unbelievable. A guy who has never fought anyone, fends off a Norse invasion, just because its in his blood doesn't mean he can do it. Who ever likes this is dumb.

Doom: Stupid, doesn't even follow the games plot just a half decent first person scene but it isn't enough to make up for the Rock being in it and just like Pathfinder it had the same main and is also crap.

Family Guy, Stewie the untold story: I like family guy but this just like the simpons movie was a dud that should never have been made.

There are plenty more movies I hate but it would be a very long list, oh and another Die hard 4.0

chewyronaldo10

HSC
i'm gonna say blade runners the worst movie ive ever seen.. maybe im just ignorant but it jus seems to go no where nd make no sense at all..
btw vanilla skys a great concept it jus takes a couple of views to work out

L-esky

HSC
feeney said:
Shit movies:

10,000 BC: So crap it made my brain hurt, my friend made me go see it and I told him it would be shit. Mammoths in Eygpt building pyramids? Black kid grows up to be a white man? Snow to forest to desert?

well I haven't seen this movie but I mean that part doesn't sound too ridiculous...just look at Michael Jackson, he was a black kid...now he's white.
Although, admittedly he didn't grow up to be a white man, it does seem he is now a white female.

.deimonic

HSC
Clueless and just about all the crap we're forced to watch in english.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)