The Shittest Movie Ever. (2 Viewers)

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
wakeywakey said:
Silent Hill - Walked out of this. Most of the movie was of the mother screaming her daughters name. "Shaaaaaarrooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnn!!! Where are you, Sharon? Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaroooooooooonnnnn!!!". Repeat over and over again.
haha agreed. this was the first movie me and my boyfriend went to before we got together...the whole time was just us whispering "this is awful. this sucks. do you wanna leave? i suppose we did pay money for it though..."

Pain said:
Erm, Epic Movie? Meet the spartans? Any [insert-movie-genre]-movie films are a complete disgrace to the film industry, to humanity and to the intelligence of any viable human being. Why people continue to watch these films and contribute to their so-called success is beyond me...
WHEN WILL HOLLYWOOD LEARN NOT TO FEED THESE BULLSHIT FILMMAKERS!!!
I mean, they are making Disaster Movie?!?!!? Jesus Christ....
i rather liked scary movie + sequels, but the only reason they work is because horror is not meant to be comedy...all these other ones are just stupid stupid stupid.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
i'd also like to mention:

blair witch project. (just a nothing film. it was so horrible, especially after the scary build up my friend gave it.)

napoleon dynamite.
(also a nothing film. i just didn't get it. wasn't funny.)

stranger than fiction.
(wins stupidest plot ever award. plus i hate will ferrell as a lead actor.)

snow falling on red cedars. (turned off halfway through, couldn't make heads or tails of it.)

after mabo. (ok it's a documentary, but my god, it couldn't have been more boring/sleep inducing if they tried! sitting through it and analysing it for english was the most boring 2 hours of my life. it was honestly excruciating.)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
0hNivlek said:
The Love Guru
agreed, it has to be the shittest 2008 movie.

for 2009, i predict dragonball to be the shittest movie

the shittest movie EVER made is....*drum sound* *drum sounds*....
basically all SBS movies. oh wait...

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
lol Dragonball: Live Action Movie, will probably be epic fail. A white guy as Goku and a really random looking Piccolo...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^massive let-down, I predict. I was watching some trailers and I was like......-.-

I watched really good SBS movies on several occassions. They can't all be crap :)
Some used to be alright. But I was watching some really really disgusing and disturbing movie once...that changed my whole view of SBS movies...

Funky Monk

HSC
N/A
Club Dread, from the directors of Super Troopers.
Could tell it would be shit by the cover, but my bonehead mates wanted to watch it. it was FUCKING pathetic. Terrible. Lame. Shithouse. Boring. Embarrasing. I want my 2 hours of wasted life back. :(

Hypermelon

HSC
the wicker man. i swear its a comedy, not a horror movie.

[youtube]e6i2WRreARo[/youtube]

Mozza91

HSC
Anything Adam Sandler has been this decade except The Longest Yard

HSC
perfect stranger with halle berry and bruce willis is VERY, VERY BAD

I would even say it was the biggest waste of time and money, in my 15 years of existence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)