The Shittest Movie Ever. (1 Viewer)

daledugahole

HSC
Shittiest movies ever have to be:
Duets
Crossroads
Monster In Law
Legally Blonde II
Russian Doll (how could they, The Spanish Apartment was amazing then they do this crap)
Glitter
High School Musical
Loser
Troy
Die Another Day

... the list goes on, I wonder how these movies get funding.

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
X/1999: the movie. I can't believe I own it, anime fans know what I mean.
The latest edition of Return of the Jedi, solely beacause of the way they changed the end music with the Ewoks.

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
Why is it when pretty girs win Oscar's they then go and make the Shittiest movie than can find, i.e. Halley Berry and Catwoman?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
There should be no retalliation about this: The Lady In the water...is honestly the crappest, most useless, most cliched, waste of time and money more ever made. That movie should not have seen the light of day AT ALL...can someone help me bag this movie out like anything?

HSC
Just had to add it.

Aussie Park Boys - Had potential to be an alright movie. But damn the acting in the movie is soooooo crap I couldn't watch it more then 5 minutes without cringing

lengy

HSC
Miami Vice was pretty bad.

Jackass. I refuse to watch trash like this type of film.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
No doubt someone's already said this, but I think Charlie and the Chocolate factory (The recent one) was one of the shittest movies ever. We walked out of the Cinema.

brookelyn-j

HSC
dont know if they have been mentioned but:

superman returns (that was a waste of 3 hours!!!and $13)

my super ex girlfriend (there are people starving in africa and time and money was wasted on that shit... i walked out...leaving one person in the cinema)

Se!zuRe.

HSC
hmm im gonna mention a movie that wasnt the shittest movie i have ever seen but for this type of film irection it was pretty lame.. the movie click starring adam sandler pretty damn lame... seeing i am usually a huge fan of all his movies this was pretty disappointing.. had its moments but overall SHIT!!11!

BlackDragon

HSC
aeon flux. hands down. every other movie sucks at sucking compared to this sucky piece of crap. it goes for an hour, has a crap, flawed unbelievable, predictable plot that doesn't go anywhere and is as boring as hell.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
haha. i feel so happy not experiencing all these crap movies.

darkmiracles

HSC
You got served.
I can't believe I had to sit through this crap in class. It was so freaking bad that I thought I was going to suffocate.
Also, I don't know the name of the film but it was something about these losers in a dorm & looking for a handbag full of money? It was the most pointless piece of dung ever to be created. Eugh. Just thinking about it makes me want to puke.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I actually liked "My Super Ex-Girlfriend". As far as romantic comedies go, it was pretty, well, funny. And that can't be said for most in that genre.

My vote for shittest movie ever goes to the second half of "Happy Feet".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)