The Simple Life (3 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i was confused, as i knew nicole didn't look like nicky, so it wasn't her sister, but i also knew the names were the same, so i thought i was the one going crazy

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hehe everyone was i guess, im sure.

just searched up nicky hilton.
she looks WAY prettier than paris

Last edited:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah paris sister is heaps prettier than her man
she's got more meat too :)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
lol
paris is a grasshopper
i felt so sorry for who ever was going to buy milk.
bet you any money they would have suffered some kinda stomach problem

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by Universal
I think you're all blind, or jealous or something.....
I'm female, and paris hilton is f*cking HOT! Yeah well a bit on the waif side, but still gorgeous.
The show is the biggest crack up, but i say good on them for giving it a shot. Most celebs would never even bother with the experience.
At least one person agrees with me:).

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
hahah yeah the show is crack up

paris IS pretty, but yeah - i just cant see why everybody is crazy bout her.. i dont think she's HOT.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Paris Hilton is so spoilt.....

She claime her sister and her are NOT spoilt on the Oprah show...What a liar.....
What do you think? :D

monzi

HSC
Lol let me just say something ..WHO CARES WHAT THEY DO...honestly you cant say their stupid cause they cant do things they've never experienced before so how can they honestly know what these things are, it's like driving a car for the first time..you have to learn where the accelerator and break and everything is ..if you had their lifestyle we'd be exactly like them you know .. we've never met the hilton sisters or that friend so we cant judge they could be really nice people ..who cares how they dress and how skinny they are and how much money they spend it's life it's what they were born into, i bet HEAPS of you would die for that lifestyle you shouldnt judge on a tv show ..just cause they party heaps and dress like that and are always in the media it doesnt mean their really ''ditzy blondes'' ..the media portrays them like that they manipulate us to think like that ..but i dont care that's my opinion ..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by monzi
just cause they party heaps and dress like that and are always in the media it doesnt mean their really ''ditzy blondes''
no, but comments such as 'whats a well' and 'whats walmart...is that where they sell wall stuff' makes them more than just slightly ditzy

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MuahUA man, they're rich! who needs an eduation when ur worth bout 33 million?! :p

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Who watched the show tonight? Man those girls know how to party:cool:. How funny are they, they didn't even know what taxes are:lol:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
MuahUA man, they're rich! who needs an eduation when ur worth bout 33 million?! :p
The Hilton fortune is supposedly US$500,000,000. I am not sure how much the sisters are worth though:).

Ashleet

HSC
ah they are classic, im surprised they could actually rearrange the letters to create something rude

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
but jessica simpson would have had a normal life, up until she got 'discovered' wouldnt she...i would have thought normal people would know what tuna is

ROFL hahahah

its sooo funni when paris walked out after lyk 2 hr of parading front of her mirrors..... and when she was standing with the farm boyz... how out of place did she look?? hahah itz just lyk.... gal....... u are so not in our league.. ahah

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
How was that family chosen to board the girls though? I want to know. They are welcome to do a season two in my town:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)