The Simple Life (3 Viewers)

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
i think thats great mental stimulation
coz its not just 'should i wear gucci or prada? its also should i wear versace, chanel, ysl

but i guess i do agree with u, u have 2 use ur brain occassionally... but it would be great 2 have the option of using my brain or not, coz right now i dont. its either use ur brain or become a hobo!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah...i know for me, doing nothing for the past 3.5 months or whatever has turned my brain to mush...i cant imagine doing nothing all the time

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
'i dont like the asian look'
Hay :( ,haha i'm just palying with ya :p

Originally posted by Nescient
!!!!!!!!!!
i dun really like the anglo look that much... but out of the 2 i so think jessica is WAY better looking.... like paris is hot, but theres something that i cant pick about her that i dislike, but theres something...
oh and i think paris is better than nikki too....
What you should of said was i'd perfer Latinos or Asians for keen to the eye ;) Remember to be politically correct on these forum, lota sencitive people out there,
and yes Paris and Nicole dont tickle my fancy, somehow looks very plactic to me + they miss the number one thing I subconciously look at "child bearing hips" :)

yeah...i know for me, doing nothing for the past 3.5 months or whatever has turned my brain to mush...i cant imagine doing nothing all the time
Go out enjoy life, there so much to do when your young;) "life is what you make it":)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Go out enjoy life, there so much to do when your young;) "life is what you make it":)
that counts as 'doing nothing' in my book, coz i dont find it mentally stimulating enough

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Haha, you keep forgetting that she does have some jobs that take her places, so she does do something with her life. I think that personal satisfaction is for later in life, but right now partying is good stuff, how is it boring? You get to talk to your friends if you haven't seen them in a while, meet new people etc:).

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Ren
lol...ahh yes doin nuthin is fun...partying n doin nuthin would be a great lifestyle...n throw in teh occasional conference for mental stimulation........
yeah i agree with you there!
i would give anything to live off $330 million - not have to care about uni or maths... and more maths

:rolleyes:

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by hatty
anyone watched her sex tape?
lol i found it amusing how channel 7 were promoting the show in their ad's by making it look like they were going to air the tape..

and alot of people think the tape was just publicity for the show... oh and even in the Aussie Open tennis:
Bruce McAvaney: Hewitt leading here. And talking about our new programs The Simple Lifes coming up in February. Paris Hilton made quite a name for herself with Nick Hilton her sister at the Melbourne Cup Carnival last year in Australia.
John McEnroe: I thought you were talking about that video she put out recently
John Alexander: I dont think she put it out.
John McEnroe: Or did she?
- Channel 7 Tennis, 24 January 2004

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Who watched it last night? I swear they cannot do anything right. However, as Paris said, I am sure that no matter where you went with Nicole, you would have fun. She just seems to have that personality: fun-loving. Also, what about her skirt. It was so short that they had to censor some of the picture, because you could see her underwear:lol:. Why bother to wear anything;)?

Last edited:

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
LOL yeahs did you see the people dirty dancing at the disco place omg horrible!! >.<

simmic

red-headed tensai
HSC
omg...that nicole is seriously wacko drama queeen man! But i do wonder whether she got her purse back in the end. Oh well, who cares...she was funny...that guy was trying to say sweet stuff to her and she goes "hot bitch" or something and totally snogs him

You think Paris has changed over this experience? I think she has learnt to be more responsible but nicole...oh she is such a bad influence

GemmaHavok

Suck my kiss
two floors down getting high in the backroom
HSC
I cried cos I don't want it to end... Before the show started I was all "as if I'm going to watch that bullshit" now it's my second favourite show!
I think Paris has changed, she's a lot nicer. But I think Nicole is rad, she's crazy, and that guy she kissed was a hottie.

MoNNiE

HSC
lol yeah nichole is sorta a bad influence on paris... but errkk they are so alike!

how u doin?

HSC
i felt sorry for paris when all those red necks were shouting "get outta here rich bitch" when she did nothing wrong.

And Nicole is so funny, that dude was so nervous, and she just goes "Your a hot bich" and sucks his face off. then goes "You smell like onion..." ?? Classy Gal ;)

MoNNiE

HSC
lol

paris is pretty but just in a different kinda way...

haha.. that's so 3 pages ago... that's a classic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)