The Simple Life (2 Viewers)

reynaldo

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
no, but comments such as 'whats a well' and 'whats walmart...is that where they sell wall stuff' makes them more than just slightly ditzy
IMO its just pure ignorance.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
How was that family chosen to board the girls though? I want to know. They are welcome to do a season two in my town:D.
haha wouldnt u lyk that?? hahah

just wondering...out of curiousity.. if she offered sex to u.. would u take it?? even if she is dumb as her her fake straw hat.. haha

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
haha wouldnt u lyk that?? hahah

just wondering...out of curiousity.. if she offered sex to u.. would u take it?? even if she is dumb as her her fake straw hat.. haha
In a heart beat, no questions asked:cool:.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
hhaahaha who is hotter? jessica or paris? i say paris... jessica reminds meeh of a 2 yr old gal with her barbie doll
Definitely Paris. Jessica is pretty but I don't know, Paris just does it for me. Jessica seem annoying too and doesn't look like she can let her hair out and just have fun like Pairs:).

*hopeful*

HSC

but jessica simpson would have had a normal life, up until she got 'discovered' wouldnt she...i would have thought normal people would know what tuna is
well she gt discovered at 14 so shes been living hi-hi class since then
paris is pretty in dat model fashion way but jessicas pretty in the nice bimbo way

izi

HSC
who do you think is smarter, jessica or paris?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hhaahaha who is hotter? jessica or paris? i say paris... jessica reminds meeh of a 2 yr old gal with her barbie doll
it depends on what you like...paris is very angular and has classic model looks, whereas jessica has a little more meat and has the 'girl next door' image going.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
it depends on what you like...paris is very angular and has classic model looks, whereas jessica has a little more meat and has the 'girl next door' image going.
I seriously don't think Paris is that angular:).

Nescient

HSC
N/A
!!!!!!!!!!
i dun really like the anglo look that much... but out of the 2 i so think jessica is WAY better looking.... like paris is hot, but theres something that i cant pick about her that i dislike, but theres something...
oh and i think paris is better than nikki too....

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Nescient
i dun really like the anglo look that much
gee thanks a lot!

i hate when people say stuff like this, if i was to say 'i dont like the asian look' or 'i dont like the indian look' or whatever, everyone would be screaming that im a racist, yet its alright for other races to say stuff like that about 'anglos'

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
'Whats a well for?' and 'how do you spell burger'...OMG!
The show is definently entertaining but I worry about their lack of intelligence...
'you wonder why they didn't spend more of their $360 million fortune on paris's education'..
but the show is definently hilarious...lol

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
hipsta jess totally agree with u on the 'i dont like the anglo look', its ok 4 ppl 2 say that and its not deemed as rascist and that pisses me off... oh well

on paris, i think she is a whore... she has slept with about 90% of hollywood and she is just a pretentious bitch

but i would LOVE to have her lifestyle, so i guess my hatred of her just comes from the fact that im hella jealous!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i guess i would like her lifestyle as in id like to have her money, but thats about the only part of her life id want

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
but just imagine not having to work and all u do is party all the time... i can only dream of that life!!!!!!!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
id get so bored of that..i mean what mental stimulation is there apart from 'should i wear gucci or should i wear prada'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)