The soundtrack to 2009 (1 Viewer)

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Sorry to go overboard on the OPs but I'm all inspired.

So...as we saw out the first decade of the new millenium, what where the songs/bands that defined YOUR 2009?

Because i turned 18, they were actually really shit stuff like Wearing my Rolex and Dizzee Rascal because that's all I heard when I went out.

Also,
-Oh Anna by the Microphones (beautiful times)
-Bloody Beetroots (again, from going out)
-Land Down Under by Men At Work (dunno why)
-Theophilus Thistler by Sonic Animation (an old song i rediscovered)

OK so hardly any of them are actually from 2009 but whatevs.

2008 was all MGMT and The Rapture.

Hey, unrelated, but does anyone know the name of that dance song that was on the ad for news season of Bed of Roses on the ABC!?!?!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Started the year with more obscure metal/rock bands. Then went to ethereal wave and neo-folk bands. Ended the year on Indie Rock/Indietronica.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Sorry to go overboard on the OPs but I'm all inspired.

So...as we saw out the first decade of the new millenium, what where the songs/bands that defined YOUR 2009?

Because i turned 18, they were actually really shit stuff like Wearing my Rolex and Dizzee Rascal because that's all I heard when I went out.

Also,
-Oh Anna by the Microphones (beautiful times)
-Bloody Beetroots (again, from going out)
-Land Down Under by Men At Work (dunno why)
-Theophilus Thistler by Sonic Animation (an old song i rediscovered)

OK so hardly any of them are actually from 2009 but whatevs.

2008 was all MGMT and The Rapture.

Hey, unrelated, but does anyone know the name of that dance song that was on the ad for news season of Bed of Roses on the ABC!?!?!
heaps inspired

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
fuck you op wearing my rolex is heaps good! except for the whole furry awareness thing going on in the film clip...

for me though meredith music festival basically defined the year for me, had the best time of my life in those three days.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
It's a guilty pleasure. yes i heard meredith was monumental. my friend was telling me all how he sucked some guys dick there (i think it was his first peni) and i really wasn't in the mood to hear such stories and it was really awkward...

Why would i even say that.

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
i'd ask what his name was but the chances of it being that person are realistically quite slim >_>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)