The Super Smash Brothers Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Tha Wishkah, you can choose to use Wiimote or Wiimote+nunchuck as control.

(enigma)

no soup for you
HSC
just a heads up for anyone using the freeloader and an imported copy- dont do the latest update unless you dont want to ever be able to use the freeloader again.

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
yay. got my PAL copy of Brawl today. I know, it has been possible to play the NTSC one for a while (been playing my bro's copy for a few months), but its good to finally have it out officially. Naturally, they have done nothing that warrants the lateness (I think) like extra characters, stages etc.

I have to say, i'm annoyed with Target for stuffing up the preorder. They had the game but they didn't have the strategy guides today (They had a special preorder deal for 89$ with game and guide, which is useless if the guides not out at the same time). So I ended up cancelling it and getting it at jb hifi for 10$ extra (which is fine with me). Anyone else get the target deal and had the same problem?

HSC
Got it 2 days ago, been playing far too much. 70% done on SSE. ;D

Roguedeth

HSC
sonic looked good but he is so shit. ZELDA owns and level 9 AI is very nasty

HSC
Final boss is crap, but SSE was worth it for the cutscenes.

Toon Link is my fav character to use.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
haven't played it yet. but bought it today. i'm expecting to play it when i format my computer 2morrow.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Should I get this game instead of Carnival Games & Big Beach Sports? I'm buying a Wii pretty soon.
(I'll get above package and then trade them in for Brawl @ JB Hi-Fi)

HSC
Yes.

Wii Sports is good enough for any sports desires you have.

Edit: Though I'd check to see if you can trade in those 2 games for Brawl. They sound like some random 3rd party games and JB may not think it's worth it.

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
veloc1ty said:
Yes.

Wii Sports is good enough for any sports desires you have.

Edit: Though I'd check to see if you can trade in those 2 games for Brawl. They sound like some random 3rd party games and JB may not think it's worth it.
I already checked. I didn't expect them to, and when I didn't see them on the list I got heaps happy because they were selling a package for Console + Wii Sport + Brawl for $450 at Game... but the Console + Wii Sports + Carnival + Beach is $388 at Big W haha. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)