HSC
Uni Grad
lulz he is red now

herr0014

HSC
N/A
mate that is is a speck of dirt on some guy's camera lens
THIS.

I saw the lady who took the photo interviewed. Because it moved, my guess is a small bug, like a fruit or vinegar fly. And the strange orange ligth she saw to me looks a LOT like the sunset in the trees...

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
OMG GUYSE i just went outside an i saw a UFO LUCKILY I JUST SO HAPPENED TO HAVE MY CAMERA ON ME AT THE RIGHT TIME, SO I COULD TAKE SUM PIX!!!

This is indisputable evidence of an alien aircraft. And you also managed to take a photo of what is clearly a ghost on the lower-right, and the upper body of a baby zombie crawling out of the ground on the lower-left. sif there are better explanations for this...

Davie1

HSC
Just think meilz, you could sell this picture to three different papers with three different stories. Think of the money u could make

speak

HSC
This is indisputable evidence of an alien aircraft. And you also managed to take a photo of what is clearly a ghost on the lower-right, and the upper body of a baby zombie crawling out of the ground on the lower-left.
lol

Guesss

HSC
I'm just putting it out there. u could be right maybe it is just a spec of dirt. or maybe thats what people want you to believe. To perceive outside the box is proberly a better stance to take. I am not backing up the claim that it is a UFO I am no expert. everyone is entitled to there perception I dont know what it is so I was just throwing it out there so u guys might bring light to the situation.
lol. I agree there may, i repeat 'may' be a possibility of government cover-ups for various situations etc, but in this case i dont know how convinced i am that she even really saw anything :eek: hence the need for a cover-up ?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Government cover-ups... in Australia? Do you think the Australian government has the actual resources or... mindset(?) to do anything of the sort? I mean, they can't even sell a goddamn UTE to some dude without the whole friggin' country knowing about it.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
This is indisputable evidence of an alien aircraft. And you also managed to take a photo of what is clearly a ghost on the lower-right, and the upper body of a baby zombie crawling out of the ground on the lower-left. sif there are better explanations for this...
Ghost of a Shy Guy?

yups

HSC
i think it's like that air balloon hoax .. just her trying to get some attention and/or money . btw i'm not saying it's photoshopped, but it's also really easy to photoshop photos these days .

Guesss

HSC
Government cover-ups... in Australia? Do you think the Australian government has the actual resources or... mindset(?) to do anything of the sort? I mean, they can't even sell a goddamn UTE to some dude without the whole friggin' country knowing about it.
Bahaha. True!

yups

HSC
if you look at the original picture closely, you can see reflections on the right side. Which suggests that the moron was inside a car where the flash has been slightly reflected back from the windscreen.

therefore, the UFO could well just be some mud, bird shit, gum etc on his windscreen.
LOL true

Grape juice

HSC
maybe, of all,
the guy just forgot to clean the bird shit off his windscreen.

though sometimes it may be fly's guts. and its quite common to have fly's guts all over the car, esp in countryside driving.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
if you look at the original picture closely, you can see reflections on the right side. Which suggests that the moron was inside a car where the flash has been slightly reflected back from the windscreen.

therefore, the UFO could well just be some mud, bird shit, gum etc on his windscreen.
HA, that's how I make all of my UFO shots pretty much!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i can't believe shit like this actually makes news
furthermore i can't believe people are actually all "OMG LOL SECRET GOVERNMENT COVER UP", you've been watching too much men in black you fucktard lefty conspiracy theorists

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
i can't believe shit like this actually makes news
furthermore i can't believe people are actually all "OMG LOL SECRET GOVERNMENT COVER UP", you've been watching too much men in black you fucktard lefty conspiracy theorists
yeah because you're the shining beacon of intelligence on this forum
piss off dipshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)