The uniqueness "factor" (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ Though not all of these people will be doing the same subjects.

cherii2007

HSC
Control + F --> Find All --> Look at # of cells displayed at bottom of the 'Find' window.

For UTS Nursing (City) there is 163. For UTS (Kuringgai) there is 156~.

For my friend's course (B Teaching Prim. in International Studies at UTS Kuringgai, the only course) there are only 22 people. Obviously, there are vacancies, and the cut-off went down from 80s to 70s.

suling

HSC
So apparently there are actually 10 people in my course -weird since I searched all offer rounds....or so I thought.

Have a look at the amount of people doing UNE courses though - all of them are so low. :/

HSC
120 people doing my course (bach of Design in Interior and Spatial Design. UTS)
:3 I believe this is going to be very fun.

izzy88

HSC
So apparently there are actually 10 people in my course -weird since I searched all offer rounds....or so I thought.

Have a look at the amount of people doing UNE courses though - all of them are so low. :/
I don't think UNE markets itself well enough to potential sydney/nsw students- I used to live in sydney and my family now live near armidale and the uni could probably get more internal students if they advertised more. The other element is that people don't want to necessarily move to the country to go to uni- although it is a good uni, and much cheaper to live (especially if you want an on campus/college experience).

the other thing, is that your course is only just starting up this year, and since it hasn't been advertised much, it has a low intake. I expect the numbers in the history inquiry course will increase in future years. There are also probably more people doing the course externally. :) I'm sure it will be good, and I know there are a lot of good academics in the history faculty

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)