The vatican has been infiltrated (1 Viewer)

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
dumarab said:
honestly its ridiculous how people act behind a computer screen.
No, not at all, I let people know if they are morons behind the screen and when I'm next to them. Luckily in my school most people have an IQ number higher than their age and know how to spell.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
mythical chaos said:
Okay now this may sound like a joke but I assure you it is a serious question.

If the NWO does exist (as some on this thread claim) who will I be PWNING in the next Call Of Duty: Modern Combat game? In COD4 I simply pwn towelheads/sandniggas and it is easy to spot the difference between regular US marines and the "evil" middle-east troops.

All Im saying is that if everyone is on the same team, and you lose points for team-killing, how do you rank up???
I don't know that there is a solution to this... and that is why I hate the vile 'NWO'.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
ummm.....because we are against its illegal occupation.
The illegal occupation of what?
Israel, illegally occupying Israel since 1948;)

dumarab

HSC
mythical chaos said:

If the NWO does exist (as some on this thread claim) who will I be PWNING in the next Call Of Duty: Modern Combat game? In COD4 I simply pwn towelheads/sandniggas and it is easy to spot the difference between regular US marines and the "evil" middle-east troops.

All Im saying is that if everyone is on the same team, and you lose points for team-killing, how do you rank up???
Not everyone is on the same team.

Iraq wasen't Iran isn't North Korea isn't

Iraq now is. Iran still isn't and north Korea isn't

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
dumarab said:
Not everyone is on the same team.

Iraq wasen't Iran isn't North Korea isn't

Iraq now is. Iran still isn't and north Korea isn't
What? ... this is where punctuation comes in handy.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
mythical chaos said:

You also forgot those goddamn communists you have to nail.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
Ennaybur said:
I've always wondered why Iran isn't allowed to have nucks...
Hahaha... later the dumb Arab would rally against those who took note of the illness which he shared preventing spelling.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
dumarab said:
thats why mate.

Israel is allowed. Iran isn't because the NWO( primarility started by illuminati and free masonary ) wants control of that region.

You really think that there is no ET life forms outside of earth? pfft bullshit. It's all hidden mate.

For instance the founder of "the church of Jesus christ of latter day saints" was a free mason. they want to establish one religion one believe ect.

Mate there is more proof of this shit, than the resurrection of Jebus christ or the Prophet Moey talking to Allah or the Dalai lama knowing he has living so many previous lives.
I think you might have missed that he is paying you out for your spelling of nukes. Don't worry, I'll fetch you a schmackos and pat you on the head whilst making "coogey coogey coo" sounds.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson. fuck you, your a sick man. or not even a man. your a fat turd. fucking dumb shit. go and eat some muffin mofo.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
bigboyjames said:
prichardson. fuck you, your a sick man. or not even a man. your a fat turd. fucking dumb shit. go and eat some muffin mofo.
lol

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
A couple of interesting observations at this stage:

-The people who believe in the NWO are all so smart and understanding of the world and it's workings, but they are so concerned about finding out about the NWO that they forgot to learn how to spell and use grammar. I guess based on how retarded they are we can safely discredit the shit they have to say. Their arguements are backed by the most limited evidence... probably procured by typing in "NWO investigations" on google. Wait, sorry: "NWO inveshtigashuns". It was about another 3 searches before the spelling checker could try to puzzle out what the fuck they were saying.

-Those who believe in the NWO and are considering how much it is going to destroy the world are probably partly right, at least, it's going to destroy their world, as they are probably so paranoid that they will cease to live in our society. As a result, they will probably be jobless. Though in an effort to sustain themselves they will most probably rely on those goddamn conspiring governments to give them dole payments.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Wow, you're pretty cool , James.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
there's all kinds of insane in this thread, good job guys.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
prichardson said:
A couple of interesting observations at this stage:

-The people who believe in the NWO are all so smart and understanding of the world and it's workings, but they are so concerned about finding out about the NWO that they forgot to learn how to spell and use grammar. I guess based on how retarded they are we can safely discredit the shit they have to say. Their arguements are backed by the most limited evidence... probably procured by typing in "NWO investigations" on google. Wait, sorry: "NWO inveshtigashuns". It was about another 3 searches before the spelling checker could try to puzzle out what the fuck they were saying.

-Those who believe in the NWO and are considering how much it is going to destroy the world are probably partly right, at least, it's going to destroy their world, as they are probably so paranoid that they will cease to live in our society. As a result, they will probably be jobless. Though in an effort to sustain themselves they will most probably rely on those goddamn conspiring governments to give them dole payments.
This is recommended viewing in understanding this situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
I feel so reduced by your compelling arguements and well thought out and gashing insults.

I didn't realise that dumb Arabs had anything against muffins? They actually taste quite nice! I especially enjoy eating them with a fresh side of pork and non-Halal meat!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
I feel so reduced by your compelling arguements and well thought out and gashing insults.

I didn't realise that dumb Arabs had anything against muffins? They actually taste quite nice! I especially enjoy eating them with a fresh side of pork and non-Halal meat!
funny. your such an ignorant fool. didn't they teach you anything in your school. your so dumb you anal cum. no joke. im not fucking Arab. stupid cock head.

go down on your knees and suck me off. that's your punishment.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
funny. your such an ignorant fool. didn't they teach you anything in your school. your so dumb you anal cum. no joke. im not fucking Arab. stupid cock head.

go down on your knees and suck me off. that's your punishment.
No, you're not an arab, you're a Nazi. If you weren't so retarded you may have noted that me saying dumb Arab is in reference you your bum-fun partner Mr. "dumarab".

But hey, fuck! I'm the ignorant one!

Even after you have provided me with all this conclusive evidence reguarding the NWO I still fail to believe!

Oh and since you and the other moron dumarab seem to have had a problem with realising saracsm in the past: that was sarcasm. You don't need to thank me for the heads up.

i sorri i so dum dat i anal cum, i cannot hellp it.

Please do me a favor and never have kids, otherwise I'll have to get my buddy ari over at MOSSAD to kill a whole family of fuckwits.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
No, you're not an arab, you're a Nazi. If you weren't so retarded you may have noted that me saying dumb Arab is in reference you your bum-fun partner Mr. "dumarab".

But hey, fuck! I'm the ignorant one!

Even after you have provided me with all this conclusive evidence reguarding the NWO I still fail to believe!

Oh and since you and the other moron dumarab seem to have had a problem with realising saracsm in the past: that was sarcasm. You don't need to thank me for the heads up.

i sorri i so dum dat i anal cum, i cannot hellp it.

Please do me a favor and never have kids, otherwise I'll have to get my buddy ari over at MOSSAD to kill a whole family of fuckwits.
your mum still owes my dog fuck-money. fucking tight ass.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)