• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The vatican has been infiltrated (1 Viewer)

Mojohi

HSC
Wow. Conspiracy theories such as the NWO. Interesting concept i guess. Good old conspirator David Icke...Reptillian humanoids, spirits. Lets not forget his credentials...what were they again. I heard he was a good goal keeper. Cheap shot. sorry. But wasnt he a driver of the NWO? Look around you. Anyone capable of a conspiracy theory? How about the American government? nah. Everyone keeps saying bush isnt 100% with it. but... Maybe a Reptillian Humanoid!!! Yes it all makes sense. Actually wait...no it doesnt. But didnt Icke write it in a book?? yes he did. Wow.
to be continued

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
ari89 said:
This is recommended viewing in understanding this situation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I
Hahaha... I love Penn and Teller. Hadn't seen this ep. before. Thankyou kindly. Unfortunately the people who really need to watch this like the dumb Arab and his Nazi boyfriend probably won't because, like P&T say, morons will never consider both sides of the coin and make a judgement based on that.

I wonder if the retarded Nazi's dad was killed in Vietnam for him to turn out like this, and the dumb Arab's dad had his oil wells lit during the first Gulf War?

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
Mojohi said:
Wow. Conspiracy theories such as the NWO. Interesting concept i guess. Good old conspirator David Icke...Reptillian humanoids, spirits. Lets not forget his credentials...what were they again. I heard he was a good goal keeper. Cheap shot. sorry. But wasnt he a driver of the NWO? Look around you. Anyone capable of a conspiracy theory? How about the American government? nah. Everyone keeps saying bush isnt 100% with it. but... Maybe a Reptillian Humanoid!!! Yes it all makes sense. Actually wait...no it doesnt. But didnt Icke write it in a book?? yes he did. Wow.
to be continued
A good case, but:

They probably don't even know enough of their own side of the story to know who Icke is,
and I certainly doubt they know how to use google... and if they do, I doubt that they can figure out how to memorise his name and then put it in google to copy other peoples arguments defending him.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Oy Bigboyjames you make some excellent posts but tone down the retardation. Make concise anti-israel arguments and respond to people properly. Your own beliefs and Islamic upbringing are showing a light [a positive one] on Islam that the forums have not previously had.
ok, ill calm down.

ok, i don't represent Islam,, i have already given my religious views in the "does Allah exist" thread. im not an extremist.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Oy Bigboyjames you make some excellent posts but tone down the retardation. Make concise anti-israel arguments and respond to people properly. Your own beliefs and Islamic upbringing are showing a light [a positive one] on Islam that the forums have not previously had.
Hahahahaha.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
your mum still owes my dog fuck-money. fucking tight ass.
Sorry are you reverting to totally random [and immature, retarded and pointless] comebacks because your mental processes aren't up to the task of comprehending how totally your own retardation has been shown to you by me and other in this thread?

Better let you mind go rest, mummy is calling for your bedtime too. Better go and have a whole can of sleeping pills so you don't dream of government spies assassinating you in the night because you know so much about their whole operation.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
don't laugh unless i give you permission son.
Maybe you'd now like to dedicate you typing energy to trying to manipulate your puny brain to think of a reason why the NWO exists. Oh, and you can't steal off other peoples arguments for this one!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
lol. i apologies ive been a dick for the last hour. its just the amount of pro-Israeli ignorance got to my head. it was uncalled for.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
ok, ill calm down.

ok, i don't represent Islam,, i have already given my religious views in the "does Allah exist" thread. im not an extremist.
Not an extremist? You're a fucking Nazi, it doesn't get much worse than that. Been bashing 8 year old Jewish kids at the local primary school with your gang of skinheads lately, to show all those fuckers how tought you are?

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
lol. i apologies ive been a dick for the last hour. its just the amount of pro-Israeli ignorance got to my head. it was uncalled for.
No, please continue to show us all how retarded you are, because in doing so those who are undecided on the topics contained within this thread will have an even stronger knowledge of just how retarded people like you really are. You are actually helping to save others from your own misguided ideals, and for that, thankyou!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
Not an extremist? You're a fucking Nazi, it doesn't get much worse than that. Been bashing 8 year old Jewish kids at the local primary school with your gang of skinheads lately, to show all those fuckers how tought you are?
that's what i mean, i mention this in the other thread. how dare any one question Israel. if they do they are a neo-Nazi skinhead. they are like Hitler. NO, thy ARE Hitler. fuck you man. your pathetic.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
That is, of course, if you can continue. At the start of the thread you seemed to make some attempt to back up your arguments, but I suppose you are struggling to ignore how unfounded your beliefs are, and how your mind is incapable of considering you being wrong, on everything.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
That is, of course, if you can continue. At the start of the thread you seemed to make some attempt to back up your arguments, but I suppose you are struggling to ignore how unfounded your beliefs are, and how your mind is incapable of considering you being wrong, on everything.
i have backed up my points countless of times in the Israeli-Palestinian thread. go to that thread and ask me any question i am more than happy to repeat myself.

the problem is i get sick of repeated myself and just cant handle the shear ignorance.

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
that's what i mean, i mention this in the other thread. how dare any one question Israel. if they do they are a neo-Nazi skinhead. they are like Hitler. NO, thy ARE Hitler. fuck you man. your pathetic.
I have certainly questioned Israel. Difference is I went and did some research. Apparently, given your total lack of arguments beyond using a portion of my own calls and debasing them to a 3 year olds level and throwing them back at me indicates that your cause would be well surved by doing so research of both sides of the argument yourself, with an open mind. But be careful when you open your mind, the government probes might brainwash you. Just wear an armadillo helmet when your researching then, okay?

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
bigboyjames said:
i have backed up my points countless of times in the Israeli-Palestinian thread. go to that thread and ask me any question i am more than happy to repeat myself.

the problem is i get sick of repeated myself and just cant handle the shear ignorance.
*repeat the article some washed up geek living in his parents basement wrote which you found on google.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
I have certainly questioned Israel. Difference is I went and did some research. Apparently, given your total lack of arguments beyond using a portion of my own calls and debasing them to a 3 year olds level and throwing them back at me indicates that your cause would be well surved by doing so research of both sides of the argument yourself, with an open mind. But be careful when you open your mind, the government probes might brainwash you. Just wear an armadillo helmet when your researching then, okay?
please enlighten me what the "other side" is. please let me here some points as to why Israel should exist. i want to be open minded

sams057

HSC
prichardson said:
I'm glad we've cleared up that you are a Nazi.
in case you haven't been here for the whole thread ...anti-zionism =/= anti-semitism...just because he's against the state of israel doesn't make him a nazi...its true that jews themselves bread this whole anti-zionism=anti=semitism

prichardson

Kim Jong-Il
HSC
sams057 said:
in case you haven't been here for the whole thread ...anti-zionism =/= anti-semitism...just because he's against the state of israel doesn't make him a nazi...its true that jews themselves bread this whole anti-zionism=anti=semitism
I noted that, but given he has made absolutely no rebuttal against being a Nazi, or at least hadn't until very recently, after that post, it seems as if he is quite snuggly with the whole title.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
prichardson said:
I noted that, but given he has made absolutely no rebuttal against being a Nazi, or at least hadn't until very recently, after that post, it seems as if he is quite snuggly with the whole title.
your such a troll. go suck some Israeli cock. thats all your good for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)