The Wooden Spoon:Pick Again !!! (1 Viewer)

Who will Really Win The Wooden Spoon(in order of favourites to get it imho) ?

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bookie

Banned
HSC
I'm all in support of the Rabbits, but rabbitohs2005, you are indeed full of it.

rabbitohs2005 said:
Roosters (Win...Roosters in Bad Form..Souths Good Home Record)
Yes, i'm sure that the Rorters will be so depressed becuase they're playing away from their hom ground :p

rabbitohs2005

HSC
samuelblayden said:
you are full of it
so you seriously thinking that newcastle can beat the dragons at oki....You must be kidding....

No-One Should Doubt Souths....They Have Beat The Sharks and The Cowboys b4 this year.... and are in better form...since they won those matches.....

The Rabbitohs should account for the roosters easily if they knocked of the raiders and dogs by 13.....

Souths Wins:

Eels 23
Knights 25
Manly 38
Cowboys 2
Sharks 10
Bulldogs 13
Raiders 13

They Flogged Manly when manly were top of the table....undoubtably souths played their best on that night....consistency which they are starting to get.....will make them a top 8 team... They Beat Newcastle Undermanned...whilst newcastle had joey,buderus & simpson.....

Souths are potentially a good side......they need to be consistent with their performances.....

davo_

good kid
HSC
rabbitohs you are indeed full of it... I think if anyone can beat Dragons at the moment it is the knights, its a pity they're on the the bottom of the table. And do you really have to say shit like souths are "potentially a good side" and "souths will possibly" of course it's possible they'll beat anyone, its just unlikely that's all. By saying the shit you're saying it just makes you sound like tosser. I hardly think Souths are favourites in any of their remaining games. You really are a biased nob.

rabbitohs2005

HSC
davo_ said:
rabbitohs you are indeed full of it... I think if anyone can beat Dragons at the moment it is the knights, its a pity they're on the the bottom of the table. And do you really have to say shit like souths are "potentially a good side" and "souths will possibly" of course it's possible they'll beat anyone, its just unlikely that's all. By saying the shit you're saying it just makes you sound like tosser. I hardly think Souths are favourites in any of their remaining games. You really are a biased nob.

Why are souths different to the tigers,knights,dragons ? are in good form....
..... what next samuelblayden....knights are somehow gunna make the 8 this season ?....i wouldnt be surprised if that came out of your mouth.....

What you say about newspapers saying souths are favourites i find totally absurd.....

This Poll shows eunanymous voting that knights are favourites to get it

Sportstab Wooden Spoon Clearly instates that knights are favourites for the spoon.....

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
its a real shame that the knights havent played this good all season otherwise they wouldnt be facing the wooden spoon (which they have a really good chance to get). the finals would be great to see of the kights were in there in their current form.

rabbitohs2005

HSC
shortygb said:
its a real shame that the knights havent played this good all season otherwise they wouldnt be facing the wooden spoon (which they have a really good chance to get). the finals would be great to see of the kights were in there in their current form.
Theyve had injuries....but theyve also played poorly all season....i find it hard that they could win a game in the first half of the season....i like their spirit of revival...however they will fall short of avoiding the spoon

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Souths are 'potentially a good side'?

I think if all sides layed to their potential Souths would still be near the bottom. If they can retain all their guys for the next 3-4 years they will be strong. But 'potentially', and with a full roster, the ladder would look like;

1. Broncos
2. Dragons
3. Bulldogs
4. Eels
5. Roosters
6. Cowboys
7. Sharks
8. Storm

Panthers
Warriors
Manly
Tigers
Knights
Souths
Raiders

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
They Flogged Manly when manly were top of the table....undoubtably souths played their best on that night....consistency which they are starting to get.....will make them a top 8 team... They Beat Newcastle Undermanned...whilst newcastle had joey,buderus & simpson.....

Souths are potentially a good side......they need to be consistent with their performances.....
Dude, Manly are crap. And to make matters worse for them, they had to play a night time match away from home. And WOAH, who would have thought that it was going to get even worse? They didn't have Watmough, Kennedy or Menzies from memory. Oh, AND there were contractual problems with Michael Monaghan which has ended up derailing their season.

Congratulations to Souths on beating Newcastle when they didn't know the difference between the try line and anthrax powder. If Souths played Newcastle this weekend, Newcastle would win easily.

Souths are potentially a good side in 2007.

They are consistent in their performances.

They consistently lose.

P.S. No hard feelings or anything like that. It probably sounded harsher than intended, because I'm sick at the moment, can't keep my eyes open, and have English Paper 1 Trial tomorrow. Sorry if it came out bluntly.

rabbitohs2005

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
Dude, Manly are crap. And to make matters worse for them, they had to play a night time match away from home. And WOAH, who would have thought that it was going to get even worse? They didn't have Watmough, Kennedy or Menzies from memory. Oh, AND there were contractual problems with Michael Monaghan which has ended up derailing their season.

Congratulations to Souths on beating Newcastle when they didn't know the difference between the try line and anthrax powder. If Souths played Newcastle this weekend, Newcastle would win easily.

Souths are potentially a good side in 2007.

They are consistent in their performances.

They consistently lose.

P.S. No hard feelings or anything like that. It probably sounded harsher than intended, because I'm sick at the moment, can't keep my eyes open, and have English Paper 1 Trial tomorrow. Sorry if it came out bluntly.

Mate Your Still Sore about the charity shield....Souths V Knights would be a good match....Souths would win on their home turf...likewise for newcastle

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
Mate Your Still Sore about the charity shield....Souths V Knights would be a good match....Souths would win on their home turf...likewise for newcastle

listen mate shut up you don't know anything about footy you go on odds that is why you suck if I rember correctle you said dogs would beat knights you went to the trouble of finding the odds should it to me and my mate and said knights lose but looked what happen so fuck your odds

samuelblayden

Newcstle Knights 2006
HSC
rabbitohs2005 said:
so you seriously thinking that newcastle can beat the dragons at oki....You must be kidding....

No-One Should Doubt Souths....They Have Beat The Sharks and The Cowboys b4 this year.... and are in better form...since they won those matches.....

The Rabbitohs should account for the roosters easily if they knocked of the raiders and dogs by 13.....

Souths Wins:

Eels 23
Knights 25
Manly 38
Cowboys 2
Sharks 10
Bulldogs 13
Raiders 13

hey anything can happen right that is what you said against us and the dogs and we won. WE might lose but stop fucking lookming at the god damn odds you pussy

rabbitohs2005

HSC
samuelblayden said:
listen mate shut up you don't know anything about footy you go on odds that is why you suck if I rember correctle you said dogs would beat knights you went to the trouble of finding the odds should it to me and my mate and said knights lose but looked what happen so fuck your odds
Knights are Goneskis mate....This weekend it could be all over for yous.....

Knights Lose,Souths Win....Knights have got the spoon indefinately....

Its Mathematically Hard for knights to dodge it...so the odds are right...mate...

so if i was you...id put some money on the knights for the spoon....you will get .35 of a dollar profit...when they get it...

Warriors Will Beat Knights Across The Tasman....

rabbitohs2005

HSC
samuelblayden said:
hey anything can happen right that is what you said against us and the dogs and we won. WE might lose but stop fucking lookming at the god damn odds you pussy
Skitz Out Mate........

Thats the funniest thing ive ever heard....

Last edited:

cabanaboy21

HSC
Bookie said:
Look, bro, I, unlike others, don't think Newcastle is the bomb. Souths are not going to get the spoon. I've said Knights since Rd 1, and I stick by it.
sorry captain of i know everything... arnt you the greatest...

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
hahaha i like the rabbits but you are seriously one-eyed... just take your prediction about this week for example...

rabbitohs2005 said:
Warriors(Bad Record across the tasman LOSS)

Roosters (Win...Roosters in Bad Form..Souths Good Home Record)
warriors have lost 5 of their last 7 .,.. they arent exactly in tip top shape are they? (just as an comparion roosters who as you admit is in Bad Form have also lost 5 from 7)

You said souths is a form team, now this is true but knights isnt? souths have won 4 game from their last 7 matches... by comparison knights have won 5 from their last 7 and is currently on a 4 match winning streak.

finally, knights have a bad record across the tasman.... obviously the rabbitohs have dominated the roosters when they meet in recent times....:rolleyes:... (roosters have won the last 9 matches... avg score 31.78 v 9.56)

oh yeah and the roosters must be terrified of traveling AWAY to play the rabbitohs

edit:
anyways, im not saying the results you predicted wont happen, anything can happen as you say, but your reasoning is flawed. And newcastle will still get the spoon i reckon, despite their good form their horrendous start (and the fact that rabbits are doing ok too) will ensure it... penriths is just too far ahead for the knights to catch tho i think, despite having probably the hardest run home

Last edited:

davo_

good kid
HSC
There is so many quotes I could have taken from you rabbitohs, but from how you talk I should really be running down to the TAB to put my money on the rabbitohs to win the comp. this year.
I think I will conclude with this:
It really is hard to argue with stupid people...

rabbitohs2005

HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
hahaha i like the rabbits but you are seriously one-eyed... just take your prediction about this week for example...

warriors have lost 5 of their last 7 .,.. they arent exactly in tip top shape are they? (just as an comparion roosters who as you admit is in Bad Form have also lost 5 from 7)

You said souths is a form team, now this is true but knights isnt? souths have won 4 game from their last 7 matches... by comparison knights have won 5 from their last 7 and is currently on a 4 match winning streak.

finally, knights have a bad record across the tasman.... obviously the rabbitohs have dominated the roosters when they meet in recent times....:rolleyes:... (roosters have won the last 9 matches... avg score 31.78 v 9.56)

oh yeah and the roosters must be terrified of traveling AWAY to play the rabbitohs

edit:
anyways, im not saying the results you predicted wont happen, anything can happen as you say, but your reasoning is flawed. And newcastle will still get the spoon i reckon, despite their good form their horrendous start (and the fact that rabbits are doing ok too) will ensure it... penriths is just too far ahead for the knights to catch tho i think, despite having probably the hardest run home

Souths have run into a inform team to lose against.....The Tigers who are 7 in a row.......The Knights across the tasman arent brilliant.....i never said anything about the knights having a streak or not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)