The Woolworths Thread (5 Viewers)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
oh good.
the application cutoff seems to always be two weeks after the initial job posting date.. so that would be the 6th of April.
So I shouldn't expect a phone call till at least the 6th of April unless they have closed the online applications early?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't received any feedback whatsoever aside from the generic email when I applied on the 13th. Unless they sent it to work?
hmmm, they sent a few people in my store a letter about the program, which stated applications closed on the 30th (sorry, said 31st before).

On the other hand, Area 85 recently did a census on all staff's tertiary qualifications, so maybe thats why we got letters.

Harry778

HSC
Omgg!
I love our new store manager. This is what he has given us.
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp28/Harry7784/PPlanneremprpt.jpg

Look at all the over! and NO UNDERS. This was for a Saturday, I was supervising and looked at the bottom and saw this. That day was absolute heaven.
Everything got done before I went home which was 7 every single tea break and lunch break was done on time and it was as tidy as I've ever seen it!

This is only for a saturday though, the other days have mostly no overs or unders, a couple unders on a tuesday though.

Harry778

HSC
I have it at home as a part of my training. My CSM is like you can practice it here or at home, so I chose home cos I can actually do them with out making them official. I got it off the internet, so I do them and show my manager and he would tell me what I would need to fix up, more/less staff at certain times etc.

mlee72

HSC
I have it at home as a part of my training. My CSM is like you can practice it here or at home, so I chose home cos I can actually do them with out making them official. I got it off the internet, so I do them and show my manager and he would tell me what I would need to fix up, more/less staff at certain times etc.

Where abouts did you get it?

Craven

HSC
hmmm, they sent a few people in my store a letter about the program, which stated applications closed on the 30th (sorry, said 31st before).

On the other hand, Area 85 recently did a census on all staff's tertiary qualifications, so maybe thats why we got letters.
They did that at my store too. I didn't get a letter, though, that'd be because I'm studying education, lol.

Harry778

HSC
omg my store was on 4 corners didn't even know till someone told me today, just went and watched! lol how exciting! Its the big one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)