The Woolworths Thread (3 Viewers)

Craven

HSC
When someone puts it as pink lady rather than red del for example? If cant be bothered going to a scale refund it at the difference in price. Produce don't rely on autostockr all that much.

Jolyon

HSC
Hey, how are you supposed to properly dump weighed produce? I couldn't figure it out using the SVR menu > disc dump > Produce, which only asks for a certain price.

What I did was just enter a random number (say 64748492) from the sales screen, then it came up with th whole GEN HOST ERROR screen. I the went Unknown Item > Produce > Produce Weighed, and was able to enter the per kilo price from there, which the register adjusted correctly. Though it did print a NOT ON FILE report which would likely have been recorded somewhere...
Buying and Marketing get a copy of that report, all not on files go to them. But really, if it wa sonly one they would just discard it. That report is really just so it can be found and placed on file.

britto89

HSC
Buying and Marketing get a copy of that report, all not on files go to them. But really, if it wa sonly one they would just discard it. That report is really just so it can be found and placed on file.
Not on Files don't go to buying and marketing. they go to the System Operator. Its part of their daily jobs to check the report for possible items you've received as mispicks from the warehouse your not ranged for.

Also, to answer the question about how to dump it. Simply times the weight in kilos by the price per kilo using a calculator and enter that amount. Or if you want to use the HOST LOOKUP ERROR function then type in "4" as the barcode as that is produces department code and obviously not a proper barcode. that would avoid some confusion to the office staff.

Jolyon

HSC
Not on Files don't go to buying and marketing. they go to the System Operator. Its part of their daily jobs to check the report for possible items you've received as mispicks from the warehouse your not ranged for.

Also, to answer the question about how to dump it. Simply times the weight in kilos by the price per kilo using a calculator and enter that amount. Or if you want to use the HOST LOOKUP ERROR function then type in "4" as the barcode as that is produces department code and obviously not a proper barcode. that would avoid some confusion to the office staff.
I did not think it went to them until they called our store yesterday to tell us we had to many.

britto89

HSC
I did not think it went to them until they called our store yesterday to tell us we had to many.
Well there you go. I'd hate to think what my store is like. On a more positive note the 2015 Lantern/Market layout has a scale on one of the smokeshop registers

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I went into work today and we had the new Cisco phones!! Yay!
Only thing is, they're mini type phones (black) and not the larger sized ones.

Also, not happy with the PA functionality. Pres 999 and pick up, wait 2 seconds before it starts to page and there is no beep to indicate the page has connected. Then whatever you say is delayed and thus makes it harder.
Sound quality is poor compared too.

bensneddon

HSC

Also, not happy with the PA functionality. Pres 999 and pick up, wait 2 seconds before it starts to page and there is no beep to indicate the page has connected. Then whatever you say is delayed and thus makes it harder.
Ours are still sitting in our invoice office waiting for the installer to come back...

From memory:
The "Invoice 1" phone (extension 101) is a Cisco UC IP Phone 7961G with a 7915 Expansion Module
All other handsets are Cisco UC IP Phone IP Phone 6921
Wireless handsets are Cisco UC Wireless IP Phone 7925G

Google the model if you want to see pics.

Was chatting to a store manager last week, who said that cases for the wireless handsets are now not being purchased as part of the project. This means a wireless IP phone worth about $500 will have no protection when in use, even though cases are around $35... lets see how that works out.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Woot. Free food at harmony day dinner last night at work.

So fun

Anyone else get free food too ?

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
Ours are still sitting in our invoice office waiting for the installer to come back...

From memory:
The "Invoice 1" phone (extension 101) is a Cisco UC IP Phone 7961G with a 7915 Expansion Module
All other handsets are Cisco UC IP Phone IP Phone 6921
Wireless handsets are Cisco UC Wireless IP Phone 7925G

Google the model if you want to see pics.

Was chatting to a store manager last week, who said that cases for the wireless handsets are now not being purchased as part of the project. This means a wireless IP phone worth about $500 will have no protection when in use, even though cases are around $35... lets see how that works out.
Exactly.
I thought some departments were getting portables for use at work (liquor (even though they have a phone) and one for service) but I don't think that turned out.. Sucks because It would be fantastic to have a mobile while roaming around.

bensneddon

HSC
Exactly.
I thought some departments were getting portables for use at work (liquor (even though they have a phone) and one for service) but I don't think that turned out.. Sucks because It would be fantastic to have a mobile while roaming around.
There are still 6 wireless handsets... Store Manager, CSTM, ASM, Duty Manager, LLTM and Online Manager :)

britto89

HSC

That will make PA sales hard.

nanakid12

HSC
Still got the good ol' fashion silver mics though! Even though you... have to shout into them and slobber all over them and everything, and mix DNA with other people.

They still have heaps better sound quality.

bensneddon

HSC
Yeah that is permanently our CSM's name. All the managers names on that board are permanent and never change lol
Haha ok, so the only name/photo that should be static its the store managers. The Duty Manager and Duty CSM should change (possibly several time a day) depending on which managers are on shift.

BSammy

HSC
i get back from four weeks ho9liday in the next couple of dsays. i popped in, we have new phones but no one knows how to work them hahahaaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)