The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

nicollette

HSC
I fucking missed the interview because I forgot to bring my birth certificate, and I've been to so many interviews - and this is safeway so they don't really invite you for an interview very often. So pissed!!!

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
In reply to many posts on this page:
Potential supervisors are so annoying, almost as bad as new supervisors who think they're now king of the store but don't get shifts anyway coz they're under 18 and can't close.

My manager does the same thing with you tell them you need time off and still get put on to do the shift. Just tell her, she shouldn't care. Because yes I also hate no shows.

For good scanning rates we only get chocolates :( still cool but I want a gift card.

We started re-fit a couple of weeks ago so instead of closing at midnight we're closing at 10pm instead. Its been advertised for weeks but people are still coming in at 9.55 with trolleys and I want to kill them.

Zakaev

HSC
N/A
I had my 2nd job interview today it sounded like i had the job but he never actualy said i did.

I think i did good in my interview exept 2 things i did which i recon would have ruined my chances.

1. Before the interview started i was sitting on a chair outfront woolworths waiting for the manager to collect me. While i was waiting i was perving on a hot chick walking past me. when i stopped perving he was standing infront of me staring at me. wtf ;(.

2. When the interview ended i nearly opened the emergency fire door. lucky he stopped me. it was dumb cause the real exit was behind me.

He kept talking about a 3rd interview GRRWTF!?!

Charizard

HSC
Zakaev said:
I had my 2nd job interview today it sounded like i had the job but he never actualy said i did.

I think i did good in my interview exept 2 things i did which i recon would have ruined my chances.

1. Before the interview started i was sitting on a chair outfront woolworths waiting for the manager to collect me. While i was waiting i was perving on a hot chick walking past me. when i stopped perving he was standing infront of me staring at me. wtf ;(.

2. When the interview ended i nearly opened the emergency fire door. lucky he stopped me. it was dumb cause the real exit was behind me.

He kept talking about a 3rd interview GRRWTF!?!
Wow you tried to exit the fire door ?

Retard.

Zakaev

HSC
N/A
got rejected but i have another interview for a position as a cashier

greekgun

HSC
Zakaev said:
got rejected but i have another interview for a position as a cashier
How can u not get employed by woolies or Coles? Did u do really stupid stuff in the interviews and stuff?

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Fuck. i hate people who don't show up for work.

had to stay back 2 hrs (manager wanted me to stay bck 3 hours, so she wanted me to do 10am - 10pm shift .. i was like . no.)

Anyway, in the morning, one of the open staff had a car accident, that's alright.
One of the part time closers called in sick, that's alright i guess.
But then one of the new guys just didn't show up at all. No ringing, no nothing. That really annoyed me. Ffs, You're what, 15/16 yrs old. Get some responsibility and actually show up for your shifts. This isn't the first time iether. relly fucked up. >=/)

SOoooOoOooOoooo tired after today. -sigh-.
And yayyy. work in 12hrs and 10minutse again. -_-

nicollette

HSC
Re: Woolworths FAQ- how to get a job

Suprisingly after missing my interview because I forgot my birth certificate, I sent them an email about 4 days after casually telling them sorry I couldn't come because I forgot and to my amazement the invited me for another group assesment, ha ha ha!

Oh yeah, and to those who can't get an interview, simply applying for a part-time job on the main page doesn't work. I got one a few days after I subscribed to job alerts in my area, then applied for specific positions which cropped up and I got an interview instantly because the pool of applicants was alot smaller.

tetrisam

HSC
townie said:
So who works for Woolworths (not just the supermarket but also DSE, Tandy, Liquor, BWS, Dan Murphy's)

I'm a 'Fresh Food Person' 'Bringing food to life' at a Woolworths Metro (Boronia Park) which provides 'Fine Food Without the Fuss', tho i supply the local community with grog.

So woolworths employees, share ur stories, ur position, ur bitching and moaning.

My Position: Liquor Assistant!
Sorry this has nothing to do with woolworths but i noticed ur doing psych, and im considering studying that after HSC, how is it? wat uai did u hav to achieve? what are u planning to do after?

if the Q's are too personal, i understand :]

Zakaev

HSC
N/A
I did the cashier interview and i think i went ok but the person interviewing me never smiled ;(

I've never had a job and i've also been rejected from Hungrys Jack's and Mcdonalds... idk what i'm doing wrong :O

greekgun

HSC
Zakaev said:
I did the cashier interview and i think i went ok but the person interviewing me never smiled ;(

I've never had a job and i've also been rejected from Hungrys Jack's and Mcdonalds... idk what i'm doing wrong :O
dunno, maybe u need to present ur resume better, or learn how to present urself well in an interview. Try doing one of those classes which teach interview techniques, how to do well in an interview and resume writing techniques. Keep on trying.

born2b

HSC
omg.. got rejected from woolies this time... previous employeee.. if you go back a few pages you will know my story. used supervisors codes and quit...

got a email from them the day i applied the next day i think HR called to check and it i got the usual rejection email...

omg im pissed gonna call store manager 2moro.

Zakaev

HSC
N/A
lol ok dude with the name charizard and has a post count of 195

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Zakaev said:
uhm. lol?

195 posts isn't much.
some people ahve thousands of posts here.

greekgun

HSC
Zakaev said:
Booooo, worst comeback ever, u didnt even finish off ur sentance. No wonder why woolies, let alone maccas didnt even hire u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)