The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

Barney_Stinson

HSC
well after complaining about not getting any shifts

this week i have 26 hours and two shifts on at once!

apparently im working 5pm-10pm longlife and 4pm-8pm produce on the same night haha
going to call them in tomorow and straighten it out though

HSC
I'm exhausted :( did 7:30-4:30
stupid supervisor kicked me off smokeshop when my 31C said, "LEAVE her on smokeshop for the rest off her shift" eff you supervisor!

next week
MON: 08:00-16:00
SAT: 08:30-15:00
SUN: 09:30-16:00

ew. but payday :D

my grocceries 21C bought me a packet of lollys today because he knocked all mine on the ground and felt bad so he bought me a new packet and suprised me at my register, I was speechless and so thoughtful he was naw :)

britto89

HSC
my grocceries 21C bought me a packet of lollys today because he knocked all mine on the ground and felt bad so he bought me a new packet and suprised me at my register, I was speechless and so thoughtful he was naw :)
My grocery manager brought me a hash brown from macca's once. He was getting to work at 7-8am and had wen't to maccas for breakfast when i'd been there since 6am unloading trucks.

I learnt that day that i can operate a walkie stacker and eat a hash brown, except the truck driver was jealous.

Good times

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
We're going to version 10.0 June 17th...Read the release notes today - it's going to be great. I especially like the reports from the gun - just another way for Woolworths to save money!

HSC
Dislike. work in half an hour....so not motivated =(

got all stuff for my 18th and that made me excited, plus this time in a week one more day and then I can go into liquor and buy my alcohol woo

Harry778

HSC
Heres what I'm going to do! Wear the stripey shirt WITH the green vest over it :)
Problem solved. I'll see what my SSM says about it tomorrow. The CSM does it sometimes and there doesnt seem to be a problem.

kevin94

HSC
If you are applying for produce assistant and stuff, do you need to have a knowledge of fruit and vegs and things???
Cause i wanna work as stacking things and produce seems to be the only that pops up.

lordtopcat

Woolworths Bitch
HSC
If you are applying for produce assistant and stuff, do you need to have a knowledge of fruit and vegs and things???
Cause i wanna work as stacking things and produce seems to be the only that pops up.
I had no knowledge when I first started in Produce...

Still had very little knowledge when I got 2IC....So it doesn't really matter lol.

Harry778

HSC
1. Cash office.. knock on the door.. and state your name when the person answers it and ask if your cards in, or u can ring up nd ask.. thats what i did

2. Your dept manager.. noone else can help you

3. they will be behind the service desk.. well thats where mine are kept i assume most stores are the same
This has nothing to do with the topic..but Kevin Rudd is spelled "Kevin Dudd" in your signature under his photo =P
HAHAHAHAHA dont worry I just looked at it again...I am just the stupidest person in the world..I no understand the lol-ness of it.
Fucken DERRRRR harry!

Last edited:

PyroTek

HSC
lolololol
Kevin Dudd
Wayne Swine
Penny Wrong

hahah

yeah works work atm.. nothing special, stocktake tuesday though.

BSammy

HSC
Quick question. if a customer gets $500 cash out but ends up being given $900, is there anything we can do about it?

britto89

HSC
Quick question. if a customer gets $500 cash out but ends up being given $900, is there anything we can do about it?
Don't think so. If it was an operator error (aka human error) then its that customers lucky day. Assuming that an operator error was the cause of the problem.

I am always very careful at counting the money, do it a few times. I remember one time I was serving the HR officer for my group of stores and she started the transaction by handing me $1500 to put on her credit card.

britto

PyroTek

HSC
inrelation to the 500/900 cash out, i think the best you can do is put a gun to your face :p

BSammy

HSC
DOUBLE TIME AND A HALF TOMORROW! :music:
whose working all day? ME! 08:00-16:00!
0530-1730!!!

missing money. it wasn't me, but i worked out where it went.

an operator is asked for $500 cash out not long after having had a pick up performed.
there is most of the money in the till but not all of it, so they give the customer $400 and ask a supervisor for $100 to finish paying the customer.

supervisor misunderstands and $500 additional funds is sent to the register but instead of going to the register, the whole amount is given to the customer by the supervisor.

customer ends up with $900 instead of the $500 they paid for.

the thing is, i looked at all the reports and at EJ and that was exactly my guess as to what had happened, talked to the operator(nice girl) last night on facebook chat and she confirmed it. i feel kinda happy i worked it out myself, but we're still $400 short.
BUT, i'm not the SSM or CSM, so i'll just tell them my findings, they can work on getting it back if they can. good luck to them. :p

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
0530-1730!!!

missing money. it wasn't me, but i worked out where it went.

an operator is asked for $500 cash out not long after having had a pick up performed.
there is most of the money in the till but not all of it, so they give the customer $400 and ask a supervisor for $100 to finish paying the customer.

supervisor misunderstands and $500 additional funds is sent to the register but instead of going to the register, the whole amount is given to the customer by the supervisor.

customer ends up with $900 instead of the $500 they paid for.

the thing is, i looked at all the reports and at EJ and that was exactly my guess as to what had happened, talked to the operator(nice girl) last night on facebook chat and she confirmed it. i feel kinda happy i worked it out myself, but we're still $400 short.
BUT, i'm not the SSM or CSM, so i'll just tell them my findings, they can work on getting it back if they can. good luck to them. :p
Damn, that supervisor going to be slammed I guess.
But how silly of the operator to not check funds handed to customer....?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)