The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
the posts are all still there.....if not entirely visible at the moment, or so i'm told. and yes guys, I am still around, although Employment forum isn't technically my home anymore (though I am keeping a watchful eye over it)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
zomg; hi townie! Take yourself of invisible mode so we can stalk you.

papermate92

HSC
Who's excited for Easter this week :S
our grid is 6 PAGES on Thursday it makes me nervous even thought I've done it before

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I think we can safely say, BOS has effectively killed The Woolworths Thread in the entire year of "repairing the forum". I can't see it ever being the way it used to be, but oh well.
Glory days all have to end somewhere.

I'll keep on posting, let's hope it can be revived.

Come on guys!

BSammy

HSC
I agree, now I've finally moved away from tassie and near melbourne, possibly closer to some of you guys

bensneddon

HSC
I think we can safely say, BOS has effectively killed The Woolworths Thread in the entire year of "repairing the forum". I can't see it ever being the way it used to be, but oh well.
Glory days all have to end somewhere.

I'll keep on posting, let's hope it can be revived.

Come on guys!
I am still here :)

Beege

HSC
Anyone casuals here not getting many shifts lately? Recently I've been getting only one set 5 hour shift a week, however next week I have nothing :-( I always put my name down at the front of the roster for weekend shifts and 90% of the time I do end up being called in so I guess I'm lucky. I can only really work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays because of TAFE and travel time.

Last edited:

quick90

HSC
It seem like a lot is happening at woolies at the moment, quite a few changes going on.

Looks like our store will be getting homeshop next month. Anyone else have it at their store yet?

britto89

HSC
It seem like a lot is happening at woolies at the moment, quite a few changes going on.

Looks like our store will be getting homeshop next month. Anyone else have it at their store yet?
we have homeshop in my little "sub-area" store group back home although it doesn't get picked at my store.

i'd be interested to know more about the picking process.

-britto

BSammy

HSC
We had homeshop at my old store. Most of the picking is done late night or early mornings. I never did it so I don't know the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)