• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

meltdown mario9

HSC
N/A
Also i wanted to clear something up,
The current EBA states you can cash out annual leave with 8 or more weeks of leave.
I work 10hrs a week, so my 112 hours of leave = 11 weeks of leave

So i should have no issue being eligible to cash out?

sb26

HSC
so hey guys. new tickets design?

crazy!
omg yes. We have to redo all tickets in the store Tuesday night.

I got talked into 8pm-5am to help D: but 8 hours SSA full adult casual pay with 5 of those hours at 30%? How could I say no :p

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
omg yes. We have to redo all tickets in the store Tuesday night.

I got talked into 8pm-5am to help D: but 8 hours SSA full adult casual pay with 5 of those hours at 30%? How could I say no :p
Tickets are just standard grade 2 wage though. Grade 4 = office

sb26

HSC
Tickets are just standard grade 2 wage though. Grade 4 = office
I've been paid NSW Grade 3 for tickets the past two weeks, and I'm on the non-trade roster as SSA. Looking at the agreement grade4 is SSO, which is weird since the SSOs at my store are on salary. All of the cash office people I know get grade 3 pay and it says that junior rates only exist for Grades 1 and 2.

BSammy

HSC
i have the fun job of moving my tickets shift to start at 3am next week.

BSammy

HSC
larger. the shelf talkers.

also the every day rewards ones in about a month.

BSammy

HSC
individual stores may differ, but what they want is after 7pm tuesday for all the new Everyday Price Cuts and Home Brand tickets to be put up, and old ones taken down.

then (at my store anyway) the tickets crew are starting at 3am so all the new special tickets will be up by 8am. also there's one person scanning and replacing all the special tickets that are continuing from previous weeks.

Everyday Rewards specials will stay as they are for the time being(about a month away i think?)

somegronk

HSC
Don't bother scanning the continuing specials and MB's, just print them from ISIS having the promo-end date a few months from now and select the batches that were active before tomorrows date and run passed Wednesday. Saved me a good hour, plus you know you haven't missed any.

BSammy

HSC
someone elses job. so i don't care.but i get the feeling i'll be tidying up after it all.

the way to go

HSC
so my store's put some of them up already, the ones ive seen are yellow (shade darker than the current ones) with the "more savings everyday" logo in a slightly darker yellow tiled at a 30 degree angle and a plain white strip at the bottom
my store printed a bunch of them upside down. :awesome:

what are these home brand ones you speak of?

britto89

HSC
Don't bother scanning the continuing specials and MB's, just print them from ISIS having the promo-end date a few months from now and select the batches that were active before tomorrows date and run passed Wednesday. Saved me a good hour, plus you know you haven't missed any.
And obviously making sure you select "Include printed" when selecting the MB's

iMatthew

Woolworthian
HSC
I would ultimately phone the store you worked at and ask to speak to the pay clerk. Tell them you worked at the store on X day and have not been paid.
They will fix it up for you.

britto89

HSC
Does anyone know the deal with working at a different store?
I worked at another store last week and havn't been paid for it yet. Do i need to see the people at my home store or the other store i worked at?
Thanks in advance
I always used to include my employee # and home store # on the adjustment sheet you sign at the other store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)