The Woolworths Thread (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Hey nana & abbey.
I've been bored the last couple of weeks.... plus I was googling something work related and this thread came up.... :rage:so i guess I am back.. twice in just over a week?? I think I'm addicted!
I miss you all :frown2:

What are all y'all doin these days?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also I note that they took my goldmember status away... lame. Must be after that last ban? IDK.
I wish I could remember my various troll accounts, but I don't.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Uhm SO does anyone have any suggestions... on what I should nominate in my project as an area which could use some changes? Coz I am really lost :'(

sb26

HSC
I'm moving to Sydney for uni and want to take Woolies with me ! But as part-time...

Anyone have any suggestions for landing transfers at specific stores? When using the internal recruiting search thing, I only find cashier jobs and stuff for stores like 30km from the city and I think that's too far to be practical...

Surely there are woolies in the CBD that need people on checkouts from like 4-9 weeknights and stuff? Wouldn't internal people be better as they don't need to spend time training?

BSammy

HSC
what i did was call an hr person from the area i was moving to.

took faxing my transfer form to them, plus reminding with a few phone calls to actually get something to happen, but there's surely somewhere that wants you.

especially if they still aren't hiring anyone and you're quite available or whatever.

BSammy

HSC
they should do yes. you'll have to ask someone in the office if it's arrived at your store yet.

nanakid12

HSC
Can't you do a transfer on the all yours website as well?

Casuals are entitled to one staff discount card for themselves. Permanent employees are entitled to one for themselves, and someone else living in their household.

BSammy

HSC
Yeah, the card will arrive in the office, but they won't necessarily tell you it's there. So ask them, yeah.

T_Knight

HSC
Alright will do. Do you know how long it typically takes?
Hey dude. The staff card should arrive at your stores cash office in 3-6 weeks depending on how long HR take to process all the new recruits. Keep in mind though its only 5%, so any purchases totalling under $5 obtain no discount.

#Funfact: whilst staff cards can't be used on woolies gift cards or smokes, they do work on itunes cards (wait till 20% off itunes rolls around and you score 25%) & bus tickets (pretty cool).:p

BSammy

HSC
#Funfact: and ALCOHOL! (but not dan murphys, sadface)

#fUNFACT: if your purchase is like 4.98 make a donation of 2c to make it $5 then the discount brings it back to $4.75. This can help on very tight weeks :D (works best in self serve machines if the donation page gives you the option. asking your workmates to do it for you can be awkward)

HSC
Is anyone having problems logging into allyours? I could log on fine yesterday morning then tonight when I decided to check my payslip it comes up with a page saying access to the site or file is temporarily unavalible. I am currently on leave and am accessing the website from my phone but I have tried it on two phones and get the same results. Does anyone know if the site is down or wether there is maitence with the site goong on?

T_Knight

HSC
Is anyone having problems logging into allyours? I could log on fine yesterday morning then tonight when I decided to check my payslip it comes up with a page saying access to the site or file is temporarily unavalible. I am currently on leave and am accessing the website from my phone but I have tried it on two phones and get the same results. Does anyone know if the site is down or wether there is maitence with the site goong on?
@Wooliesinventoryguy - sites working fine, just logged in 5 seconds ago. Maybe its a browser/internet issue.:confused:
EDIT: payslips are online as well. hopefully it fixes itself soon.

Last edited:
HSC
Weird. If its anything it may be the mobile site is down or my signal I am currently in a rural area with limited signal around me so maybe its a signal problem. If I can't access it soon I will ring up work to email me it or something.

BSammy

HSC
yeah i occasionally have similar problems loggin in over the phone. i don't know specifics however.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)