The Woolworths Thread (2 Viewers)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
So pre much i just scan items enter money. Dont even need to touch the buttons on the screen at the express

nanakid12

HSC
I saw Woolies are doing red bull 3 for $6.
Man so busy tonight for a change! Still serving people until like 20 past twelve tonight (we shut at 12). Literally have not had that happen on so long!

Last edited:

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
What a day yesterday. One of the supervisors got caught stealing for the third time (bakery stuff) and we're not sure if he is going to be fired.
Also a customer paid for an $837 transaction with cash LMAO just after I did a pickup.
Also I can go on annual leave on the 28th. XD
You would think he would've got the point after the first or second time - seriously what kind of person calculates that it's worth risking their job (and career in other retailers) for some bread.

astroman

HSC
What a day yesterday. One of the supervisors got caught stealing for the third time (bakery stuff) and we're not sure if he is going to be fired.
Also a customer paid for an $837 transaction with cash LMAO just after I did a pickup.
Also I can go on annual leave on the 28th. XD
WTH do you buy at woolies for $837!?

bernie14

HSC
Our new service manager started this week. Showed up for my shift yesterday afternoon, first thing she says is "Hi, nice to meet you. Can you please tuck your shirt in?" Eughhh! :mad:

She then proceeded to change things up heaps which I wasn't a fan of. Kept switching people around, one person on a big register for an hour, then in self-serve, then in express etc. She is also making us wear a ridiculous bag in self-serve that has check-seals in them, and we have to hand them out whenever a staff member comes through for their lunch break.

It was also frustrating personally for me. A couple of times i was doing a return or writing up a raincheck for a customer, and she'd come up behind me and ask if I needed any help, and then she'd tell me to go back to serving and she'd finish what I was doing. Not a big deal but still, like she doesn't trust me.

I hope that she mellows out in the next few weeks, otherwise I might have to get used to wearing my shirt tucked in. It's so damn uncomfortable!

bernie14

HSC
Also, I'm thinking it's time I finally bought some outerwear to deal with the cold nights. Out of the unisex sleeveless pullover, and the sleeveless vest, what would you guys recommend?

Brad727

HSC
I just wear thermos under my long sleeve shirt, or if im wearing a short sleeve, I wear a jumper to cover them.
Is a check seal like a staff purchase sticker? My store doesn't seem to be strict on those.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)