The world is coming to an end (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
straight up 50% of those things can be blamed on too much government intervention in the market. smoke more weed

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
u are honestly the stupidest person i have ever know to exist

the world as we know it is doomed. its just how and when it goes down.
personal i'm fine as long as it isn't a nuclear war as this will leave every living creature dead and until we know there is alain life. because i don't want to be a part of the race that killed all living things. as long as some living thing live through the end of the world in a world it can live in i am fine with what ever goes down

the only real solution that could stop the end of the world is to kill all humans. if any of them live on they will bread and kill everything again
hi

can you please be killed by an israeli rocket to your house.

can they launch to australia??? hope they can.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
Iron said:
This is no longer an issue now that Labor's in power.
i think that makes it more of an issue

I also think global warming is a load of crap ( dont come up with heaps of arguments i am not going to start a discussion just voicing my opinion)

ubernuton

HSC
Omium said:
Every single decade someone says "The world is comming to an end".With a list of all the problems we're facing.

I think its safe to say we'll live
your a fuckin idiot.
every decade some nut jobs claim the world is coming to an end true.
but this decade alot of sane people are claiming the world as we know it is coming to an end.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
your a fuckin idiot.
but this decade alot of sane people are claiming the world as we know it is coming to an end.
PLease, "ubernuton", list some of the 'same' people who are claiming the world is coming to an end.

ubernuton

HSC
jb_nc said:
straight up 50% of those things can be blamed on too much government intervention in the market. smoke more weed
your a fuckin idiot if u belive that more market freedom would end any of these things.

jb_nc said:
hi

can you please be killed by an israeli rocket to your house.

can they launch to australia??? hope they can.
isrealis general use missile supplied by the amaricas. but to hit australia they would have to use one of there nukes and that would lead to the end of the world.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Do we mean what the Gospel of John calls "the world", or do we literally mean the world? Because the planet will chug on regardless (that's just my opinion guys)

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
your a fuckin idiot if u belive that more market freedom would end any of these things.

isrealis general use missile supplied by the amaricas. but to hit australia they would have to use one of there nukes and that would lead to the end of the world.
MARKET FREEDOM RULES

maybe you should just accept this

famous people of sane people?
list a famous 9/11 truther. i dont care. list someone. you're full of shit

ubernuton

HSC
Iron said:
Do we mean what the Gospel of John calls "the world", or do we literally mean the world? Because the planet will chug on regardless (that's just my opinion guys)
the planet may but life on it and therefore life that can reacognise that it exist may not and we do have enough nuke to destroy the planet.

ubernuton

HSC
jb_nc said:
list a famous 9/11 truther. i dont care. list someone. you're full of shit
90% of my asocates
al gore
haft the people that have posted on this thread
do u want more

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I would not rule out the chance to preserve a nucleus of human specimens. It would be quite easy...heh, heh at the bottom of ah...some of our deeper mineshafts. Radioactivity would never penetrate a mine some thousands of feet deep, and in a matter of weeks, sufficient improvements in drilling space could easily be provided.

It could easily be accomplished with a computer. And a computer could be set and programmed to accept factors from youth, health, sexual fertility, intelligence, and a cross-section of necessary skills. Of course, it would be absolutely vital that our top government and military men be included to foster and impart the required principles of leadership and tradition.

Naturally, they would breed prodigiously, eh? There would be much time, and little to do. Ha, ha. But ah, with the proper breeding techniques and a ratio of say, ten females to each male, I would guess that they could then work their way back to the present Gross National Product within say, twenty years.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Problems that would be fixed by less government intervention:
-food
-inflation
-water
-oil running out/oil prices

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
ubernuton said:
90% of my asocates
al gore
haft the people that have posted on this thread
do u want more
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

lol

Please provide a direct link to Al Gore saying "the world is coming to an end".

Also I do not care about you nor your "asocates". You are fucking stupid and would be lucky to pass a year 7 English examination and I assume the people you "asocate" with are as stupid as you. You can't even spell "half", you're not even ironic, just spectacularly stupid.

ubernuton

HSC
jb_nc said:
Problems that would be fixed by less government intervention:
-food
-inflation
-water
-oil running out/oil prices
none of these would be sovelef by less goverment inverevetion. u would have haft the world starve and oil price would rise till no one could affored them.and therefore it would have run out. water would be total disorgainised and we would just end up reavaging our planet till we all die, because of our actions

ubernuton

HSC
jb_nc said:
Also I do not care about you nor your "asocates". You are fucking stupid and would be lucky to pass a year 7 English examination and I assume the people you "asocate" with are as stupid as you. You can't even spell "half", you're not even ironic, just spectacularly stupid.
true i would fail english.
i am a realist. most of my asocates are realist we have adsepted that many people are supid enough to belive that they can do whatever they want without any consiquence.

tell u what u tell me what will in your opinion happen in the next 20 year and i will poke hole in every part of it

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
To order a special typing wand, please mash your keyboard now.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
ubernuton said:
your a fuckin idiot.
Get fucked dickhead.
These "sane" people will seem like "nutjobs" 10 years from now.
Then new "sane" people will say the world is coming to an end, and the cycle will continue.

Always happens and will continue to happen.

Edit: Anybody else see the Irony of somebody who cant spell telling me im an idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)