The World of Pick-Up Line (1 Viewer)

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
i doubt that'd be our reaction when a guy says that in real life.

alax dillon

HSC
(hand her spiked drink)
Why dont you come up to my place. Its not like you have a choice.

(Put gun to her head)
We can do this the easy way, or the hard way.

(Grab her around the neck from behind)
STOP FUCKING SCREAMING BITCH! YOU SAY SHIT TO THE COPS AND I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!
bahahahha thats aweome

Mushiie

HSC
Yes, I like a Lebanese guy at the moment lol, but he is not fully sick, no mullet etc (that is grossly disgusting tbqh - great turn off). He's an intelligent, respectful, sweet, decent and cute human being.
Is he gay or what?

latvia

HSC
N/A
Hey guys..if u go to this event, (assuming you're a guy) and a girl tells you you look like her brother, would you think she is hitting on you? Cuz I told a guy that, and now I'm worried he thinks I like him!!! It wasn't a pickup line..he really looks like my bro!

red-butterfly

HSC
Re: best and worst pick up lines

speaking of maths ones, this small band at my highschool made this love song and performed it at assembly once (caringbah high, selective school, so lyrics are quite nerdy but funny none-the-less, if you can understand it).

here are some stand-out lines:

- you're the only constant in my primitive function
- every move you make is simple harmonic motion
- and i dont need mathematical induction to prove that my love knows no reduction
- our love is like the decimal for pi, it goes on and on and on
- our love is like an infinite series and it has no limiting sum
- now i know that you think that im a bit of a nerd, but if i was your derivative i'd lay tangent to your curve
- and even though im a perfect square, i know we'd make an ordered pair.
love the maths pick up lines lol

HalcyonSky

HSC
Hey guys..if u go to this event, (assuming you're a guy) and a girl tells you you look like her brother, would you think she is hitting on you? Cuz I told a guy that, and now I'm worried he thinks I like him!!! It wasn't a pickup line..he really looks like my bro!
no never

HSC
Well, if I were a guy, that would be the same as saying that you'll never have sex with me. Ever.

latvia

HSC
N/A
Well, if I were a guy, that would be the same as saying that you'll never have sex with me. Ever.
OMG..wow. I never thought about that. I was just saying what I felt that time..hmm. Wonder what he thinks, cuz he asked for my contact details later..

HSC
OMG..wow. I never thought about that. I was just saying what I felt that time..hmm. Wonder what he thinks, cuz he asked for my contact details later..
Oh... then he must be into pseudo incest...?

If a guy told me that I look like his sister, well, it wouldn't make me feel very sexy.

HSC
When I worked at a cafe, I never gave the hot girls sugar with their coffee. And they were like, "where's my sugar" and i was like, "you're already sweet enough"

The cafe fired me.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
When I worked at a cafe, I never gave the hot girls sugar with their coffee. And they were like, "where's my sugar" and i was like, "you're already sweet enough"

The cafe fired me.
man......you killed it, in all honesty you killed it completely, thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, you aint gunna pick up women like that...cmon now, thats master kill...we all know that shit didnt happen to begin with.

complete...annihilation...repeat after me...complete annihilation!

if you really wanna pick up chicks....you gotta act like you dont care, you gotta be a complete sleaze bag, above all keep her on leash right, keep your pimp hand strong, and if she say no, you whip that shit out man.

me for e.g, i got this chick, she freakin O.D.in' on me! lol

HSC
man......you killed it, in all honesty you killed it completely, thats the stupidest thing i ever heard, you aint gunna pick up women like that...cmon now, thats master kill...we all know that shit didnt happen to begin with.

complete...annihilation...repeat after me...complete annihilation!

if you really wanna pick up chicks....you gotta act like you dont care, you gotta be a complete sleaze bag, above all keep her on leash right, keep your pimp hand strong, and if she say no, you whip that shit out man.

me for e.g, i got this chick, she freakin O.D.in' on me! lol
Thanks champ. I took your advice on board, a few mins ago on facebook, the girl that I have secretly loved for years asked me to go out and I called her a pig whore and told her to delete me off facebook.

Rage_Quitter

HSC
hahhaa...sexy eyes ..like in Sex and the City? It's funny cuz it's 'sif guys would come over to hit on a girl as soon as she gives them the "sexy eyes' look"..
I have a question.

What is the sexy eye??????????????????
It's so weird, cause my sexy eyes is my 'sick' (vomit) face. Yeah, I don't know why.

Someone please tell me. When does a girl give sexy eyes? and How do they do it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)