the WORST thing you've heard right after sex? (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
boris said:
wat
the
fuck

where did i miss this bit about him getting shagged by an old guy?

AND NO LUBEWTF
haha this was in the anal sex thread. he said he was curious, so he ended up getting analed by a 33 year old he met at the gym.

boris

Banned
HSC
Seriously though,

I've taken it up the ass,because I was curious.

IT REALLY HURT LIKE BUGGERY.

he didn't even use lube,eeeekkk-it was very painful and i will NEVER DO IT AGAIN.
I am not trolling, I'm talking about my experience with anal sex.

I don't see why I have to be gay just to have anal sex?

I took it up the ass just once because i wanted to try it.

I have tried it and hated it so I will never try it again.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha what the fuck

blakegman

HSC
N/A
catzhernandez said:
That's correct, I had homo tendencies and spurred on by my curious nature I ended up acting them out. The thing is I am no longer a faggot, I will not be partaking in further copulation sessions with men . I am completely over it.

It doe however seem that you are a closet homo, I bet you even have a girlfriend as a cover, to act as a front. For you have been longing to take your quest on to becoming an ass-pirate. Walk the plank !
Yeah because the way he acts on BOS automatically means hes a closet homo. Though to be fair you would probably know a lot about closet homo's, getting anal fucked without a condom and then denying that you're homo.

boris

Banned
HSC
catzhernandez said:
Oh right, anal sex is very funny. Let's all make fun of the guy who was brave enough to venture into the unknown.
there is nothing brave about having your poop shute pounded with no lubrication man.

nobody who isn't slightly gay does that out of curiosity.

boris

Banned
HSC
that is more gay than townie drinking a cup full of cum

(sorry townie)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
You can't no longer be a faggot. To have those tendencies at the beginning makes you a faggot. If you have sexual reassignment surgery, you'll still be a male, and not a female. Same principle applies.

Furthermore, hardly any girls like sex the first time. Many vow never to have it again as it was so painful. So, I wouldn't write you off for having lots of brown babies out of your arse in the future.

Yes, I'm a total closet homo. I have a girlfriend of two years specifically for the purpose of appearing straight in the 21st century, where it's incredibly frowned upon to be gay?? Secretly, when I have sex with my girlfriend, I fantasise that men twice my age are penetrating me, whilst I am sucking on a giant fat cock. Mmmm.

Fuck you totally xxxposed me :(

stazi

Nightman
HSC
No, to have that urge to take a cock up your arse, and make out with a hairy 33 year old makes you gay for life. Genetically, you would have been born with different urges to heterosexuals. You can try hide it, but the fact is, you did go there.

And I constantly admit that I am fascinated by cock. I just love the texture of cock in my mouth.

Yes, I PMed you saying that I want to try anal with you - why on earth would I do that? What possible agenda did I have (hint you explained it yourself by a post you made recently)? It's ok to be curious about my PMs, though. Bicurious, in fact.

haha nice edit. It used to say "You know what I'm curious about?"

uni time lah

Last edited:

blakegman

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
Yes, I PMed you saying that I want to try anal with you. It's ok to be curious about it. Bicurious, in fact.
lolwut did he reply.

Probably that he'd love to try guzzling some cum again

boris

Banned
HSC
catzhernandez said:
As if!!

I used protection, get your facts right next time before posting.
I'm just confused as to why you didn't think it would be a fantastic idea to use lubrication.

Not once. But twice. Like after the first time he rammed it in, I'd be like, 'fucking bringing lube next time guys'

blakegman

HSC
N/A
catzhernandez said:
As if!!

I used protection, get your facts right next time before posting.
But you also said u wanted to taste cock, how could you taste it if he had a condom on ?

So he had it off for the guzzling and put it on for the ramming. You disgust me.

blakegman

HSC
N/A
catzhernandez said:
I doubt any of you would be brave enough to willingly experience such hardship.
Maybe because we're all heterosexual.

Maybe.

boris

Banned
HSC
dude, i dont see how you equate taking a pounding by an old guy as manly

it's not manly.
it's gay.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
catzhernandez said:
I took it up the batty.
I'm afraid there is no going back. If you consentually had gay sex with a man, you are gay for life. Thus it is fair that you should be ostracised by decent people who are disgusted by your antics.

Shun! Shun the fake heterosexual.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)