them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

i've seen a dude in a hat at lidcombe. the guy wears the same clothes every single day (doesn't look like work clothes) and wears the same panama hat everyday, he is just peculiar, nothing weird, but i just know him as the dude with the hat. and he walks around like a duck. yeah he is nothing special...

Boxes

Banned
HSC

i've seen a dude in a hat at lidcombe. the guy wears the same clothes every single day (doesn't look like work clothes) and wears the same panama hat everyday, he is just peculiar, nothing weird, but i just know him as the dude with the hat. and he walks around like a duck. yeah he is nothing special...
i think i know who you're talking about.

except when i saw him, he was wearing like 4 layers of clothing underneath a fucking HUGE jacket, and the temperature was about 35 degrees outside.

looked like he'd come back from russia or something.

philphie

Banned
HSC

i think i know who you're talking about.

except when i saw him, he was wearing like 4 layers of clothing underneath a fucking HUGE jacket, and the temperature was about 35 degrees outside.

looked like he'd come back from russia or something.
yeah that's him. haha now i remember him also having the exact same amount of grocery bags whenever i see him

HSC

My friends and I met a man who looked exactly and I mean exactly like Chef Ramsay with sunglasses. Even down to the same weird skin and scars he has on his face. We asked him to take it off, and he looked less like Chef Ramsay, so we were like meh.

And we met a clown on the train. He put his flea infested (I presume) hat on my head and did a few tricks, and I was like ha ha ha, take this off me now.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC

why do you call him 'chef ramsey'?

CecilyMare

HSC

he misspelt yours and i also think he meant why you call him that with a chef at the beginning

*cries tears of joy at everyone finally understanding each other thanks to myself*

occer

HSC
N/A

Name is Gordon.

HSC

I spelt it Ramsey at first then edited it to Ramsay.
And philphie, I called him 'Chef Ramsay' so it would be known who I was referring to.

Chef Ramsay.

philphie

Banned
HSC

to be honest i think people would recognise Gordon Ramsay mire than chef ramsay

HSC

Once I paid for my ticket at the booth at the station with a $50 note. The man serving me put the cash in his tray thing, then forgot that I gave him a $50 note and didn't believe me when I reassured him that's what I gave me. Anyways, he has to make sure, so I wait while he counts all the money he has. He then tells me that I did not in fact give him $50. As I insist I did, his supervisor asks me to write down my name and number and they'll call me if they find my $50 note. I got on my train, very annoyed, when like 3 stops out I get a call from them saying they found my money and I can come back and get it. blegh.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

Once I paid for my ticket at the booth at the station with a $50 note. The man serving me put the cash in his tray thing, then forgot that I gave him a $50 note and didn't believe me when I reassured him that's what I gave me. Anyways, he has to make sure, so I wait while he counts all the money he has. He then tells me that I did not in fact give him $50. As I insist I did, his supervisor asks me to write down my name and number and they'll call me if they find my $50 note. I got on my train, very annoyed, when like 3 stops out I get a call from them saying they found my money and I can come back and get it. blegh.
shittyrail indeed

philphie

Banned
HSC

that is such a george cantstandyah moment

HSC

to be honest i think people would recognise Gordon Ramsay mire than chef ramsay
Is that his first name?

Anyway, more shittyrail experiences. I always check the time and platform, but I was rushing this time and simply asked the ticket lady what train went to Penrith (how I wish there was no glass barricading us), and she's like 'ya, ya, platform four, it come now'. So I was like thanks woman, and walked away merrily and caught the train. One hour later, I'm like wtf, where am I? And I check the lines on those maps they have in the trains and my heart drops. I'm going the complete different direction and I had a conference to go to. So instead of Penrith, I'm somewhere near Campbelltown and Ingleburn and what not.

I got off at the next time, but because I was nervous and about to breakdown, I suddenly didn't know how to read train times anymore, and I was walking around in a deranged state, completely lost. I ask another ticket lady, and she's like 'the next train comes in five minutes', so I was about to catch it, and thought 'I might just take a glimpse at the train times' as I stepped on and it ended up being an express to the Sydney airport area.

The train doors suddenly closed, and I was like HELP, and I was banging and screaming on the doors as the train moved away. Lol, nah, I got off the train just in time - and this is getting too long, but I ended up being only fifteen minutes late to the conference, many thanks to my mum.

How I hate public transport and dodgy ticket women.

Last edited:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC

the clocks at hornsby station arent synchronised with each other :O its a shame, i know (considering its a HUUUUUUUUUGE 1 second difference or so)

Sarebs

HSC

that is such a george cantstandyah moment

Ahahaha viewing on different computer, and typed Seinfeld as my username rather than Sarebs after reading this.

Cos-tanza!

EDIT: Haha with the lips drawn on it and in the drug store lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)