Banned
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

that's because you listen to metal

Boxes

Banned
HSC

i once had this old bogan australian woman abuse me for 20 minutes straight about apparently being a refugee, and not having the right to be in "her" country, only to have her ask me for 50 cents so she can make a phone call at the end of it all.

i pulled out the money and threw it down the end of the train.

philphie

Banned
HSC

if it was me i would've thrown all my change in her face

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

i once had this old bogan australian woman abuse me for 20 minutes straight about apparently being a refugee, and not having the right to be in "her" country, only to have her ask me for 50 cents so she can make a phone call at the end of it all.

i pulled out the money and threw it down the end of the train.
You come to our county you respect the citizens.

M3riJaan

Another Member
HSC

lol. what would you do but? like fully push them off of you or just leave it coz you dont know what to do hahaha :S
lol i dunno. maybe prod them and be like 'is this your stop?'

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

id cough on them haha or sneeze actually. im a pretty loud sneezer when im at home guess icould let it out in public LOL

spazamataz

HSC

Hahaha.
Our local MP caught a late night train back from Sydney and was abused by drunks.
So much she took it to the state government and now our trains are getting security upgrades.

Ohh this other time I was on the train, and this group of kids started singing some chant thing about Mittagong, they were like "You say Mitta, I say Gong". Thank god the next station was Mittagong. Stupid Southern Highlands line.

spazamataz

HSC

We're getting upgrades? Man yesterday our train broke down for 2 hours near bargo in 30+ heat, so shit. There were families with little kids on board too.
Yeah, apparently poor little Pru got abused by some drunk person between Moss Vale and Goulburn.
I think they said they were going to start putting guards on our trains or at least security cameras?

CecilyMare

HSC

Ohh this other time I was on the train, and this group of kids started singing some chant thing about Mittagong, they were like "You say Mitta, I say Gong". Thank god the next station was Mittagong. Stupid Southern Highlands line.
That's heartening

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

hehehe i caught someone checking me out today on the way home.
I was standing texting, and then i looked at my feet and see this person checking me out. I asked 'what are you looking at?' and ended up exchanging contact details. :shy:

dux&src

HSC

Oh, yeah on the train from olympic park to lidcombe today, there was this short man about 1.5 metres maybe or less i first saw him looking at me when we were heading to olympic park station. When i got on the train, and there he was again in my carriage a few seats behind me. Talking, talking to random people loudly. Not only was he small, but he had a big mouth for his size.

dux&src

HSC

i'm pretty sure the scumbag actually went for it.
lol, didn't that happen to an Aboriginal guy before too? I remember you posting something like this before. lol

and welcome back boxes. :)

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

We're getting upgrades? Man yesterday our train broke down for 2 hours near bargo in 30+ heat, so shit. There were families with little kids on board too.
Haha my brother was fucking abusing the train station because he couldnt get home to bargo.

Bloody epic.

dux&src

HSC

oh yeah and today, of all the trains i caught today NOT ONE, not even one was air conditioned!
cityrail :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)