them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: them cityrail moments

I saw some bogan female cops abusing an Asian woman once. She obviously didn't know english, but the coppers were verbally attacking her.. and threatening to lock her up. I honestly felt like standing up and decking them.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

I saw some bogan female cops abusing an Asian woman once. She obviously didn't know english, but the coppers were verbally attacking her.. and threatening to lock her up. I honestly felt like standing up and decking them.
why didnt you

troika_

HSC

Bogan wearing a clown mask following me throughout the train...:cry:

"Can't sleep clown will eat me..."

Another time my friends and I decided to stand waiting and in the compartment seats (the ones reserved for seniors etc), two really old guys were making out :(

Best rail guard ever: Impersonating Borat while making announcements (the dude was asian) :lol:

SSRabbitohs2009

28:06:42:12
HSC

Bogan wearing a clown mask following me throughout the train...:cry:

"Can't sleep clown will eat me..."

Another time my friends and I decided to stand waiting and in the compartment seats (the ones reserved for seniors etc), two really old guys were making out :(

Best rail guard ever: Impersonating Borat while making announcements (the dude was asian) :lol:
I'm not homophobic, but I can picture that in my head, and its making my chunder. How old?

OMGish, lol, what a champ! Nothing could have made me feel angry had I heard that one Monday morning.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

some dude on my train had a heart attack, we were stuck at oatley for ages and i was 1hr 15mins late to my lecture, but yeah :S

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC

some dude on my train had a heart attack, we were stuck at oatley for ages and i was 1hr 15mins late to my lecture, but yeah :S

I was at Rockdale waiting for a train at the time (1020) and yeah I was 30 minutes late.

So THAT's what happened. Who has a heart attack in the morning?

HSC

"Dear Cityrail travellers. Thank you for your cooperation and patience this morning. If I was a teacher I would give you all a gold star. Have a great day aaand it's sunny out!"
Cityrail train guard over the loudspeaker.
3/2/2010
Awww, that's just precious.

HSC

People are so shit.

Last week a guy farted on the train and it smelt as if he took a dump in his pants. Nobody even flinched.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

the other day, when the train took off and we were all packed in like sardines as usual, i wasnt holding on and so i fell on top of a hobo. he smelt like cigarettes and was holding a bottle of something wrapped in a paper bag. fml

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

Got up to get off the train this morning, very large man next to me takes a long creepy look at my legs (I was wearing shorts), then gave me zero room to squeeze past him instead of standing up so I had no choice but to treat him to a prolonged view of my ass while I struggled to get out of the seat

I do not even have fantastic legs or anything so I am guessing this is the closest he gets to physical contact with women outside of prostitutes, idk :confused:

postnatal

Banned
HSC
N/A

rub my ass in the face of this old indian lady today. twice

bitch wouldn't move
that must have been a disgusting experience to have a curry let alone a woman in your ass like that

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

today some complete hobo bogans were talking extremely loudly in our carriage, they were so vile and disgusting. there conversation was something along the lines of "some fucking cunt kid came up to me mate, he was 15 fucking years old that fucking cunt, fuckn tryna be smart with me, man i was gonna stab that little cunt ay, id fuck him up" and "FUCK, for $650 id expect to be on my fucking BACK MATE!" and "ahh the fucken dumb bitch *something something* fuckn cunt"

basically every second word was fuck and cunt, and they were shouting. plus i think they may have been stoned. either way i changed carriages.

<3 the western line

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Yesterday some bogan cunt who was wearing no shoes was putting his feet up on the seats and he put his bags on the other two seats. He was taking up 4 seats to himself while there were like 50 people standing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)