them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

Today I was the one vomiting on the train. I've never been so ashamed.

Random people were helping me out though, then all the cityrail guards and that were sooo nice, and yeah.

Hate being sick.

bio_nut

HSC

Um, no. Just sick.

(One of the random guys helping me told me if I'd been drunk they would have just left me there, lol!)

philphie

Banned
HSC

lol damn, you didn't cough it up on anyone did you? well at least there's one good thing about this: someone will be talking about it on MX

jet

Banned
HSC

My grandmother went to get off the train at Auburn once, though fell asleep just before she walked off the train.

Ended up all the way out at central :p

occer

HSC
N/A

the guy was probably a cranbrook boy
I lol'd.

"You must spread some reputation before giving some to philphie again."

Was about ten metres away from the door when the train said "stand clear, doors closing". Made a dash to the train and made it through with only the string ends of my backpack getting stuck between the doors so it was no biggy. Could see the amazed faces on the platform through the window while some City Rail guy on the train was yelling at me.

It was awesome.
I did that but my asian friend didn't make it.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC

don't worry i'll have plenty of more good posts for you to rep me

occer

HSC
N/A

Man, there's too many.

I called a woman a bitch under my breath after she purposefully made us move (a bunch of school kids on an empty morning train), she heard and thought I called her a "fucking bitch", rang the school and shouted in front of everyone. She never knew which one of us it was though and she rang up so many times they assumed she was insane and I got off scott-free.

The best part was when some dude at wynyard came over and laughed with us and told us about worse shit he did to people on the train.

Last edited:

philphie

Banned
HSC

i hate it when randoms phone in the school to nag about i see your kids down the pubs shooting up cones what are yeww gonna do abou it? i see'em wid der shirts untuck and swearring blah blah blah. at assembly when the assistant principal/headmaster reports on this we're all just wondering who fucking cares enough to call in the school especially when they tell us people call in to 'commend' us on our good behaviour.

haha so what did the guy tell you?

occer

HSC
N/A

Yeah all that crap reminds me of the douchey old man character that Andrew Hansen played on the chaser. Ah not much, he just told us that he's done much worse shit and she was amazingly harsh, he was pretty hipster though with a coffee in hand if I remember.

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha coffee confirms hipsterdom?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Yesterday there were two fat people on the train. One of them went to the two seater side of the train and the other one went to sit next to the first one but they both can't fit on the seat. So they moved to the three seater side of the train.

I lolled so hard in my head.

GINN

Banned
HSC
N/A

lol damn, you didn't cough it up on anyone did you? well at least there's one good thing about this: someone will be talking about it on MX
but with quick origami skills, a makeshift container can be made in record time out of MX to contain the vomit.

spazamataz

HSC

Oh i dont know if this is cityrail but:
Back in the day when they had t-cards i never got one, so i had to ring up the department of transport or whatever it was, and they said "No, you don't get a tcard for catching a train"
Little did they know, there is no train line out here, nor any trains servicing this non-existant line, nor any rail buses.
To this day, they still believe i caught a train to school everyday.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

I remember back in my school days a douchebag busdriver who looked like a paedophile didn't accept my bus pass.

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha my mate has every single kind of sticker including the network map. i don't know how he can rip it off and bring it back home without it getting all stuck on itself

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC

haha my mate has every single kind of sticker including the network map. i don't know how he can rip it off and bring it back home without it getting all stuck on itself
same here. dont know how he can do it. but yeah he's got pretty much all of them. he stuck one on one of the doors haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)