them Sydney Trains moments (3 Viewers)

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
Re: cityrail moments

the other day this fully sick habib was yelling into his fone some shit about 'shes a FUCKEN SLUT BRO FUCK HER AND HER LIES' then some train guards came along and he had his feet up on the chairs and they were like yo dude wat the fuck r u doin and he was like fuck man leave me alone and they proceeded to anally rape him, metaphorically speaking

LonelyWolf

HSC

I was just gonna say that Indian women aren't as hot as most Aussie women so that's why those Indian guys have a natural disposition to want them.

And then because some of them are disgusting, hateful, negative and perverted people - they decide, "Bah, this'll be the closest I'll ever get to a perfectly fine Caucasian woman so I'm going to start sexually assaulting her".
yeah, thats definitely true. theres this indian guy at my school, he's not a full on curry muncher but he moved to australia like 5 years ago. He said he much rather prefers white women over indians, but yeah generally white women are alot more attractive.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

yeah, thats definitely true. theres this indian guy at my school, he's not a full on curry muncher but he moved to australia like 5 years ago. He said he much rather prefers white women over indians, but yeah generally white women are alot more attractive.
Really? I prefer white women because I grew up here and I grew up with the ideology that attractive women had "white" skin. You know, all those bikini babes or whatever that are plastered on billboards and on TV all the time.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

Really? I prefer white women because I grew up here and I grew up with the ideology that attractive women had "white" skin. You know, all those bikini babes or whatever that are plastered on billboards and on TV all the time.
Excuses excuses

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I'd call that "Reason", not an excuse - as such.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

whatever

if u like white chicks y u do maths @ UNSW?
Since when am I supposed to choose a degree based on how many hot chicks there are?

Though I do admit sometimes I wonder why I didn't take Arts/Adv Maths or Comm/Law or Law/Adv Maths which would have higher proportions of hot chicks. There are some hot chicks in my classes however. They shall suffice.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Enjoy the competition.

Behavioural Economics is heaps better than quant anyway and you get to hook up with chix
I'm sure I'll find someone there. If not, remind me to do some random Arts subject when I get a free elective so I can interact with hot female Arts students. That, or behavioural econ. Only if the chicks are hot though.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Busways Campbelltown.

The only place where you can NEARLY leave a newborn on a bus.
Half tempted to actually take the baby and give it to Jaundice.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC

Wow, I'm glad i'm not on the Western Line much.

The South line is usually packed but nothing remotely exciting happens unless you're on a train at say 11pm on a saturday night xD

Studentleader

HSC
N/A

someone got stabbed at the bus station i was at - 3 hours after i was there too :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)