them Sydney Trains moments (4 Viewers)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Re: cityrail moments

Today I got stuck behind a person in a ute who fails at round abouts. Was stuck there for about 5 minutes waiting this faggot to move.

HSC
N/A

i havnt been on a train for a while, but upcoming events have forced me to reconsider driving.

first time i was disgusted by seeing a cockroach on the train the other night =/ and i hate busy trains. sucks.

*shudders* just thinking about taking a train to work during eastershow hours... im gonna be a canned sardine!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

today

i was on a train

and there were these 2 hot chicks on the train

and yeah
How did you determine they were hot? People usually cover up this time of year...

Also, I remember we were talking on why it is that every time there's a sexual assault on a train or something it's always an Indian... can I add this to the fray?

http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...eeping-passenger/story-e6frfq80-1226038344198

A MAN has allegedly admitted that he sexually assaulting female passenger sleeping next to him on flight after covering her with blanket. Sixty-four-year-old Ramesh Advani, of New Jersey, pleaded guilty in the federal court in Newark to a charge of abusive sexual contact.
Prosecutors say Advani was seated next to the victim on an overnight Continental Airlines flight on May 21 last year.
Advani admitted he reached under a blanket covering the woman and assaulted her.
Passengers sitting behind the victims kicked her seats to alerts her, prosecutors say. She then awoke and alerted the flight crew. Advani was detained when the plane landed.
The charge carries a maximum penalty of three years in prison. Sentencing is scheduled for August 1.

/sigh

NOT doing his countrymen a favour as it appears a new stereotype is brooding... just sayin'

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Ohhh... well, you did a good impression of channeling my girl tastes then.

LonelyWolf

HSC

i'm fucking sick of all these seedy indian cunts on trains, buses and fucking airplanes.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad

i'm fucking sick of all these seedy indian cunts on trains, buses and fucking airplanes.
I just don't like Indians in general. They disgust me.
There's this retarded Indian at school... I hate him. Hate Indians now.

HSC

I googled pakistani men and this is what i got:

cunt is fine as hell

HSC
Uni Grad

thats a large sample size of paki men you got dere

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)