• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: cityrail moments

beers on the train are amazing

a beer and a cigarette would be god-like

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

you should have intervened
I was sitting on the edge of the three-seater next to the aisle - the drunk Asian guy could have hurt me =(

you should have immediately pulled down his pants and sucked his dick and took photos (that makes him gay) and he would get sad and embarassed and run away in tears
wat.

[/B]

What are you apologising for?
Apologising for not doing anything, and just sitting there looking. Or on behalf of the Asian race - try to convince her that not all Asians are like that, and then maybe she'll drop the bombshell and be like: "Well... my husband is Asian" and I'd be like WOAH! and give her +50 respect points.

how come no one got up and supported her when they were physically fighting?

Was she white?
People were going to - but they stopped after about ten seconds. She only just grabbed his finger and tried to push it back to him, only about three times.

Yes, she was 'white'.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

That story made me rage. My white knight senses are flaring up. Im frustrated that nobody did anything. Humans suck.
Sucks you weren't there you could've groped him

onur91

HSC
N/A

Asian couple were sitting in front of me on the train, they were going through past messages on her phone. I noticed the first line of one particular message from a guy called Kevin, goes like this, "i'm sitting here right now masturbating while thinking about your sexy ass..."

The couple looked back at me in a weird way when i started laughing uncontrollably.

HSC
Uni Grad

That story made me rage. My white knight senses are flaring up. Im frustrated that nobody did anything. Humans suck.
you aint a white knight, you take advantage of women and children you creepy rapist

sinophile

HSC
N/A

you aint a white knight, you take advantage of women and children you creepy rapist
yes im a horrible white knight.

once on the train a white guy and a lebanese guy got into a fight. they were both pretty big people. i think the lebanese guy insulting the white guy. they were arguing very loudly.

i was in the other carriage when i heard them shouting to each other, so i try to cross carriages and tell them to stop. by the time three mothers with three prams moved out of the way so i could press the button they were already exchanging blows. i was nowhere as big as those two guys. i couldnt do anything.

another time, middle aged man was having an argument with an internet cafe owner. i try to calm the guy down and stop the argument. he swears at me and i leave. later on, he sees me on the street again and full sprints after me. i run away like a pussy. because i fucking suck and even an old man could beat me up and kill me. even though i am the only guy in the whole street or whole carraige who actually tries to stop the fight, im the fucking weakest person there. thats why i hate myself. thats why i think humans suck.

LonelyWolf

HSC

yes im a horrible white knight.

once on the train a white guy and a lebanese guy got into a fight. they were both pretty big people. i think the lebanese guy insulting the white guy. they were arguing very loudly.

i was in the other carriage when i heard them shouting to each other, so i try to cross carriages and tell them to stop. by the time three mothers with three prams moved out of the way so i could press the button they were already exchanging blows. i was nowhere as big as those two guys. i couldnt do anything.

another time, middle aged man was having an argument with an internet cafe owner. i try to calm the guy down and stop the argument. he swears at me and i leave. later on, he sees me on the street again and full sprints after me. i run away like a pussy. because i fucking suck and even an old man could beat me up and kill me. even though i am the only guy in the whole street or whole carraige who actually tries to stop the fight, im the fucking weakest person there. thats why i hate myself. thats why i think humans suck.
repped.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

For my situation, people did do something... afterward. They calmed the girl down. I'd like to think doing my algebra homework calmed her down because she would reminisce back to her days at school which may have been happy times for her. So in my own way, I helped =P

Matt Preston

Banned
HSC

i run away like a pussy. because i fucking suck and even an old man could beat me up and kill me. even though i am the only guy in the whole street or whole carraige who actually tries to stop the fight, im the fucking weakest person there. thats why i hate myself. thats why i think humans suck.
gaaahahhaha wat

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC

How did this thread become about Sinophile being a pussy?

MysteryGenius

HSC

Two kids were having a bit of a pash on the train and this old hag turns around and says, "You don't always get pregnant by having sex you know. You're risking it just by having his wang out. DON'T BE A DISGRACE TO WOMEN AND GET PREGNANT!" then she got up and stormed out..
The kids looked around awkwardly and also left after a while lol

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad

why are there so many people that smell like piss on the train

jeeeeebuss

bitumen

HSC

i got called trashy by some bogan sluts. oh the irony. i looked classy anyway >:l

HSC

Some time ago I saw a guy urinating onto the train track at Milson's Point. All the businessmen around him were pretending not to look. I think I was the only one staring.

MysteryGenius

HSC

on the train to uni i felt something touch my side and at first i thought it was a friend trying to get my attention or something
but to make sure i got my phone out and used it to see who was sitting behind me, and it was a middle aged islander/indian looking guy =/
i brushed it off thinking that it was just an accident but then it happened again
i jerked away and saw him pull his hand away and lean back in his seat
i kind of yelled at him and asked what the fcuk he was doing. i couldn't hear his answer so i changed carriages
a girl followed me and said she saw the guy do that to everyone who sat infront of him ...

gotta love the western line -.-

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC

on the train to uni i felt something touch my side and at first i thought it was a friend trying to get my attention or something
but to make sure i got my phone out and used it to see who was sitting behind me, and it was a middle aged islander/indian looking guy =/
i brushed it off thinking that it was just an accident but then it happened again
i kind of yelled at him and asked what the fcuk he was doing. i couldn't hear his answer so i changed carriages
a girl followed me and said she saw the guy do that to everyone who sat infront of him ...

fucking lol i wish some cunt would try something like that to me, ive always wanted an excuse to smash cunts on the train
between wat approximate stations was this?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

sorry about that, I get bored on trains

MysteryGenius

HSC

fucking lol i wish some cunt would try something like that to me, ive always wanted an excuse to smash cunts on the train
between wat approximate stations was this?
pff 'sif you need an excuse.. just jump a couple lads.. s'all good

i'm not 100% sure but i think it happened around riverstone/ vineyard ... ish..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)