HSC
N/A
Re: them cityrail moments

Suicide? Wow that totally sucks.

philphie

Banned
HSC

Girl I work with. Her mother (50yrs+) was on a train from Syd to Wollongong pretty late at night. She was feeling pretty lonley and there was only her, a bogan and a old asain man on her carridge. So she decided to go sit with the bogan guy and flips the other seat around so shes opposite. Turns out he was wanking, but that didn't turn her off. She continued to sit with him and talk. "Now what the fuck are you doing that for?" Etc. She talked to him all the way to Wollongong and he proceeded to jack off. Sad people.
lol she doesn't like asians?

philphie

Banned
HSC

haha more than a wanking bogan

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

this is not really a cityrail moment, i still think it's worth a mention. i went on the bus a couple of weeks ago. i was struggling to find the green student card thing from my wallet so the bus driver said, "you're cute. don't worry about it... i'll look after you" :spzz:

and just last week, i was getting on the t-way buys from liverpool and i was paying my fare when the bus driver starting asking me questions like "how was your day?" "What did you do today?" and when i said i worked, he asked he "where do you work?" "what do you do?":uhoh:

philphie

Banned
HSC

how do these men know that you're gay?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC

this is not really a cityrail moment, i still think it's worth a mention. i went on the bus a couple of weeks ago. i was struggling to find the green student card thing from my wallet so the bus driver said, "you're cute. don't worry about it... i'll look after you" :spzz:

and just last week, i was getting on the t-way buys from liverpool and i was paying my fare when the bus driver starting asking me questions like "how was your day?" "What did you do today?" and when i said i worked, he asked he "where do you work?" "what do you do?":uhoh:
First one; Male or female? And wtf!

Second; Bus drivers often get bored and tend to talk to people when they get the chance.

ad infinitum

HSC
N/A

To the numerous racist brutes of this thread; the city rail is a public service available to all people, regardless of their ethnicity. Philphie, there will be no whites only carriage, so you may as well cease your sordid innuendo (and if you do not, this racist thread may have to be ended immediately).

philphie

Banned
HSC

To the numerous racist brutes of this thread; the city rail is a public service available to all people, regardless of their ethnicity. Philphie, there will be no whites only carriage, so you may as well cease your sordid innuendo (and if you do not, this racist thread may have to be ended immediately).
lol i'm not even full white you stupid fuck got banned!!!! lolololol

annietime

HSC

- glaring at a guy who consistently made thrusting motions at a different female everyday

- at North Syd Station, bout 5pm, peak hour, so station is packed, an announcement comes o;n PLEASE EVACUATE IN A CALM AND ORDERLY MANNER and a siren comes on , wailing. everyone kinda stands there stunned for 5 seconds, and there is a pure, blissfull *silence* hahaa then everyone sorta grumbles and trudges up the steps LOL

- being pinned against a train door by a dude during peak hour, so train was packed, and i couldnt do anything. he then proceeded to attempt to take off my jumper . -.- i was like. Dude. What are you doing.

- being offered hot chips by a random guy and i was like Thanks yum. then 5 mins of just eating with a stranger. gotta love free food. ::haha:

yep gotta love cityrail too.

philphie

Banned
HSC

- glaring at a guy who consistently made thrusting motions at a different female everyday

- at North Syd Station, bout 5pm, peak hour, so station is packed, an announcement comes o;n PLEASE EVACUATE IN A CALM AND ORDERLY MANNER and a siren comes on , wailing. everyone kinda stands there stunned for 5 seconds, and there is a pure, blissfull *silence* hahaa then everyone sorta grumbles and trudges up the steps LOL

- being pinned against a train door by a dude during peak hour, so train was packed, and i couldnt do anything. he then proceeded to attempt to take off my jumper . -.- i was like. Dude. What are you doing.

- being offered hot chips by a random guy and i was like Thanks yum. then 5 mins of just eating with a stranger. gotta love free food. ::haha:

you got raped without knowing it.

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC

Interesting, so many creepy guys on the train trying to feel you up. erghhh

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Homeless guy offered me chips once, but I declined cause he smelt like garbage.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Anyother story from my friend. Okay Wollongong commute. She ended up sitting with a swinger couple. The guy was older. Sucked face. Everybody got it on. Anyway I cant remember the rest. Apparently the guy is the cousin of the guy that places Julius Caesar in Rome the series. :)
So in the middle of that rather....-saucy- train ride, your friend managed to extract that piece of information from the guy? :p

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Wait. Your friend got in on the action?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A

Cityrail. Another satisfied customer.

philphie

Banned
HSC

Anyother story from my friend. Okay Wollongong commute. She ended up sitting with a swinger couple. The guy was older. Sucked face. Everybody got it on. Anyway I cant remember the rest. Apparently the guy is the cousin of the guy that places Julius Caesar in Rome the series. :)
why don't i ever see these things? just once seriously. while in the car i'm always looking ouyt into other people's cars to catch someone give a bj but never ever see anything

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

This morning at Blacktown station a boganess was yelling to a random "You fucken walk away, fuck off back to where you came from".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)