them Sydney Trains moments (2 Viewers)

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
Re: them cityrail moments

maybe because i'm curious?..as far as i'm aware its a physical property of matter, what effect does it have on eco?
elasticity is a measure of how sensitive one economic variable is to another.

like, how much would the demand for apples change when the price changes by like $5

HD here i come :D

Last edited:

pman

Banned
HSC

sorry, I have never done anything at all on eco and had never heard the term applied to anything except matter.....believe it or not, smart people don't know everything.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

sorry, I have never done anything at all on eco and had never heard the term applied to anything except matter.....believe it or not, smart people don't know everything.
ahaha oh god

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC

LOL i'm looking at the textbook and i'm feeling apprehensive. :(

gunna stay in fisher for 5 hours to learn this shit :D
I should probably leave the house now and make my way to uni :p hehehe.

HSC
N/A

so these 3 cops jump into the train and just stroll past me and walk down the carriage and they stop at this guy who has that look like they cause trouble (typical bogan dude) and so they stopped and asked to see his train ticket...
the guy took ages to find it and you could see it in the cop's faces that they were getting impatient. so eventually the guy finds his ticket and the cops start to walk off..

next thing i know the bogan guy is tryna run for it and one of the cops full grabbed him and pinned him against the wall. "did you just swear at me huh? you fucking cunt did you just swear at me??!!"

i was like =O did the cop just call him a fucking cunt? and then the cops hold him down and the one that busted him for swearing at the coppa was like "im gonna write you a ticket for swearing at a police officer"

i was like ... woahh cops can do anything they want. shiieet...

wen i got off at my station i just cracked up laughing ahahahah
couldnt help but laugh. so random.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC

was an hour late to school today because of some signal failure or something

it was 5:30 in the morning and about 2 degrees celsius so was not exactly impressed by this development...I timed my arrival at the station to coincide pretty much exactly with the train so I could just go car -> run -> warm train. Not turn to stone on the platform. lol

luckily was not teaching first period so it worked out ok

FutureSight01

IS NOT ASIAN!
HSC

Why is it that on peak hour trains everyone stands up in the door area and doesn't move to stand up in the seating area up/down the stairs? If they did there would be much more room!

coudes

HSC

As the train I was on was slowing down at a stop, some dude standing near the stairs from the bottom carriage of the train kept sneezing/coughing/expelling mucus. After a couple of them, it seemed like he was doing it on purpose because he realised he would have to move for people walking up the stairs to get out, and well, he didn't want to.

BoyNextDoor

HSC

Was on a Richmond train which stopped at Westmead where this old lady on the platform looked inside the carriage and asked the guy near the door "Does this train go to Seven Hills?". Then the guy replies "No, it goes to Richmond". So the old lady says thanks and sits back down on the seats at the platform. hahaha lol

Entrant

Banned
The 3rd Album `쏘리 쏘리 (SORRY, SORRY)` 아티스트 : 슈퍼주니어
HSC

dude that's the batshit insane woman who hangs at yagoona. always starts off like sneezing then it's just the loudest ear-piercing thing you can imagine. i've heard her scream while on the phone to my friend (and by that i mean my friend is in yagoona, i'm on the phone with her) and once when i was actually at yagoona i heard her about 100 metres away over highway traffic.

shit is ridiculous.
she got on the 741 @ berala couple months ago. For like a week.
FUcking annoying shiT

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

today...

on the train: man walks through the entire carriage and shows everyone a piece of paper which says "I AM DEAF. can i please have $5?"

at newtown station: im walking up the stairs off the platform onto the street, the girl infront of me is wearing the shortest dress ever. on the other side, there is a grotty looking man walking down the stairs. he spots the girl, stops walking, and leans over to see up her dress. i glare at him, he sees me, and gives me the creepiest, most perverted smile i have ever seen. like he had no shame in being caught being a complete pervert. that image will be burnt into my mind forever.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

today...

on the train: man walks through the entire carriage and shows everyone a piece of paper which says "I AM DEAF. can i please have $5?"

at newtown station: im walking up the stairs off the platform onto the street, the girl infront of me is wearing the shortest dress ever. on the other side, there is a grotty looking man walking down the stairs. he spots the girl, stops walking, and leans over to see up her dress. i glare at him, he sees me, and gives me the creepiest, most perverted smile i have ever seen. like he had no shame in being caught being a complete pervert. that image will be burnt into my mind forever.
oh my friend gave that dude 5 dollars once

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

hahahahha what?! so this guy does it regularly?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)