them Sydney Trains moments (1 Viewer)

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: them cityrail moments

One journey on a December night pretty sums up all:
A foul mouth, a couple f**king and a old fat man eating nuts intertwine in three tales of distress and redemption.

Gary_Oak

Taking a Piss
HSC

My friends and I caught the train back to a friend's place to stay the night after we were just chilling around town and it was around 9-ish I think. Anyway, there was this freakin creepy ass middle-aged dude that kept on staring at our legs and mumbling shit to himself. When he went to the toilet we moved to the other carriage and when we pulled up at this station he got off because I think he assumed that we got off too. Creepiest train experience I have ever had.

Never again am I going to catch a train late at night.
At least the guy didn't try and touch you and whatever..... prob some drunk homeless man....

timeflies

HSC

Oh cityrail moments! Hah this reminds me of a time when my friend and I were casually talking in the train when he randomly said: "I think that chick over there just took a picture of us", referring to a girl standing with her friends with an iPod Touch in her hand. We laughed about it for a while but then cast it aside, thinking maybe he imagined what had just happened. A few days passed and that friend of mine was approached by one of the girls' friends from the train on facebook and it was revealed to him that the girl had a crush on him. The awkwardness began as we always took that same carriage back from school and that girl took the same one. She also took the same bus home with my friend when he got off the train. He knew she liked him but the girl didn't know that he knew. Oh how it was awkward. Now they are happily married and have two children... nah i kid, nothing else happened and it died out :p

EDIT: This friend of mine is actually a regular bos'er. Cookies for anyone that can guess. Though I doubt anyone will get it :p

Last edited:

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC

oh cityrail moments! Hah this reminds me of a time when my friend and i were casually talking in the train when he randomly said: "i think that chick over there just took a picture of us", referring to a girl standing with her friends with an ipod touch in her hand. We laughed about it for a while but then cast it aside, thinking maybe he imagined what had just happened. A few days passed and that friend of mine was approached by one of the girls' friends from the train on facebook and it was revealed to him that the girl had a crush on him. The awkwardness began as we always took that same carriage back from school and that girl took the same one. She also took the same bus home with my friend when he got off the train. He knew she liked him but the girl didn't know that he knew. Oh how it was awkward. Now they are happily married and have two children... Nah i kid, nothing else happened and it died out :p

edit: This friend of mine is actually a regular bos'er. Cookies for anyone that can guess. Though i doubt anyone will get it :p
zereffff

williamdaft

HSC

is it just me or is it that every time i catch a train late at night (for example, past 9pm so not too late), i don't need to use the train ticket to get out of the platform, or into a platform.. those two red things are always opened for everyone to pass through. so every time i leave some town near the city and go to my home suburb, i see a line of people in front of me just pass through without their tickets so i don't bother using it either.

madharris

HSC
N/A

bought a mymulti 1 and went to a mymulti 2 zone thinking it was a mymulti 1 zone.
There was a transit officer there.
I got out my mymulti 1 and concession card and gave it to the officer
He looks at my ticket and is like "alright have a nice one"

My friend meets me like 5 minutes later and is like
"I just got booked by the fucking transit officers"
and I was like "why?"
she was like "well I have a mymulti 1 and didn't buy an extension"

When I realised that the stop was a mymulti 2 zone and I didn't get fined, I was just like "...wtf"

~~~

tldr: I didn't get fined while my friend with exactly the same ticket as me did

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

not ON the bus, but theyll be there randomly waiting for you when you get off

watch out for them when you catch the bus to unsw using 891 lol
What happens if you leave the MyBus ticket on the bus before you leave? You still get fine for littering? haha
From experience I always catch the city bus weekly last year at least 5 times and I NEVER experienced bus transits or ticket checkers.

OMGITzJustin

HSC
N/A

What happens if you leave the MyBus ticket on the bus before you leave? You still get fine for littering? haha
From experience I always catch the city bus weekly last year at least 5 times and I NEVER experienced bus transits or ticket checkers.
which city bus? yeah theres never any on a regular city bus

from memory I was checked twice last year when getting off the first stop at unsw

sirable1

HSC
Uni Grad

which city bus? yeah theres never any on a regular city bus

from memory I was checked twice last year when getting off the first stop at unsw
Just the regular that goes up and down George St and Broadway.

I'll see soon then when I start here soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)