Things that annoy you. (2 Viewers)

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
oh yes i remember that episode :D
there was an eclipse.

EDIT: lol what is this thread turning into?
I mentioned Lost and the thread sort of got off track a little bit.

More rep for Macbeth when I can rep you again (but I lied about being able to recite it. I just love Macbeth. It's my favourite Shakespeare play).

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
uuugh shakespeare. We're studying Hamlet, his longest play. And also we're going to a production of the play. And we have to watch the movie!

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
uuugh shakespeare. We're studying Hamlet, his longest play. And also we're going to a production of the play. And we have to watch the movie!
Did you know the Lion King was based loosely on Hamlet?
I think that's rather awesome.
I bought a copy of Hamlet a while ago but never got around to reading it. I saw the Bell Shakespeare production with Brendan Cowell as Hamlet. That was amazing.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It's turning into mindnumbing boring.
This.

They're at the same point they were, what? Four seasons ago? Claire's still some adolescent bitch that wants to save the world but won't listen to the people that can actually help her because she's some adolescent bitch.

Hiro is, for some reason, still not being 1000% more awesome, like he did when they followed that future plotline.

A couple of people have died... then come back to life.

Peter got nerfed, when he should of been 2x as cool as Hiro and is still doing nothing important other than being retarded.

Sylar, after dying once or twice, is still around and as emo as ever.

The blonde chick has changed powers (yes, I know the "but they're twins!" cop-out) and is still ugly with yuck teeth and emotionally retarded as the first season.

The list goes on.

coudes

HSC
You sure you weren't watching that show that has a doctor, an unbelievably attractive con man, a criminal, a fat rich guy, a strange Scottish fellow who is immune to electro-magnetism, a crazy Australian woman and a 170 year-old slave running around a jungle on an uncharted island.
That show is heaps good.
I would not put it past the illustrious creators of Lost to do so. They've got the 'alternate timeline' shit down.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
This.

They're at the same point they were, what? Four seasons ago? Claire's still some adolescent bitch that wants to save the world but won't listen to the people that can actually help her because she's some adolescent bitch.

Hiro is, for some reason, still not being 1000% more awesome, like he did when they followed that future plotline.

Peter got nerfed, when he should of been 2x as cool as Hiro and is still doing nothing important other than being retarded.

The blonde chick has changed powers (yes, I know the "but they're twins!" cop-out) and is still ugly with yuck teeth and emotionally retarded as the first season.

The list goes on.
:cry:

TRIPLETS

HSC
why hello you :shy:
Hello my ex-lover.

This.

The list goes on.
I was actually talking about the thread, dear.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)