Things that annoy you. (1 Viewer)

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
Please. You'll only embarass yourself. I'll save you some dignity. ;)

xmangx

HSC
N/A
I have a theory: people who say bestie are dumb, since girls say bestie, that must mean girls are dumb.

HSC
Uni Grad
I am annoyed/worried at the amount of people changing, dropping, and being unsure about continuing the primary teaching degree (not just first years) and I hope to christ it doesn't happen to me.

EDIT: and lol xmangx

AbaKaan

HSC
bestie????
never, ever seen a NORMAL person say that in real life...

AbaKaan

HSC
Well there we have it, cookie monsters don't lie.

Nor do they eat fruit.
thats damn right, son

NO ONE ON SESAME STREET HAS EVER EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT THE WORD 'bestie'

cookie monsters DONT LIE :chainsaw:

damn straight...

Yo1anda

HSC
I am annoyed/worried at the amount of people changing, dropping, and being unsure about continuing the primary teaching degree (not just first years) and I hope to christ it doesn't happen to me.

EDIT: and lol xmangx
yay fellow teacher-wannabe

thongetsu

Where aren't I?
HSC
You will be embarassing me. When you dance next to me and pull off all of dem shitty moves. That will be embarassing.

HSC
Uni Grad
yay fellow teacher-wannabe
hai faive :D

Yeh, there are people who have completed the degree and decided they don't wanna do it, if that happens to me I think I would prolly /wrists.

It would be bad enough feeling like that part way through, imo. I might try and do the volunteer help out at a school thing next semester and hope I feel the same way after more practical stuff.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
teaching's shyte!! get a real job y'all

HSC
Uni Grad
But everything else is either boring as shit or requires insane maths skills possessed only be hardcore super saiyan asians.

EDIT: Well being a pirate would be cool except the law would get me p quick and jail/gaol is apparently not all that fun.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
OMG HERE WE GO...

Person 5:34pm
do u tink u could help me out? i have trials next weekkkkkkkk and i just wanted some ideas for english.. do u think u could send me some of ur english stuff so i can get some ideas about different questions and stuff and how u answered it please ? ohh and creative too? pleaasse

5:35pmMe
lol my computer crashed in april and i lost everythin from year 12 and i absolutely suck at english
sorry

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU IM BUSY LEAVE ME ALONE
get off facebook :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)